"Yes, Mr. Stark."

Angie was watching silently. Of all the strange things she'd witnessed since coming back to Earth, this was definitely at the top of the list. Who was this teenager and why was Tony talking to him like some sort of... father figure?

"Tony," she cleared her throat "Care to explain?"

"Right," Tony peeped turning back to her "This is Happy Hogan," he showed the bigger man "Head of security at Stark Industries."

Angie cocked an eyebrow "Happy...?"

Happy dusted himself off and pulled out his hand "Pleasure miss, uh ..."

"Angela Dean."

"It's a pleasure... miss Dean," he stuttered awkwardly but Angie paid him no mind. She was more intrigued by the boy who fended her off. That didn't happen often here on Earth.

Tony showed her the kid "And this is—"

"My name is Peter Parker, ma'am, it's nice to meet you. I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot but I didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to explore a little, you know? But you pack a punch! Are you some sort of martial artist? It's just like—"

"Please make him stop talking..." she cringed and Tony sneered silently.

"I know I'm sorry, Mr Stark tells me I talk too much all the time," he smiled apologetically.

Tony rested a hand on the small of her back, which definitely did not go unnoticed "Miss Dean is the new addition to the Biotech R&D branch," he told Happy, as if to explain her presence here.

Angie could distinctly feel the curious glare of Peter on her, making her wonder just what was going on behind that naïve expression.

"Miss Dean?" he let out and all three pairs of eyes turned to him.

"Yes?"

"Can I just say one thing?"

"By all means..."

"You look a lot like the Harpy."

Angie almost chocked and Tony immediately perked up like a stiff board. All of a sudden that kid's gaze seemed to bear holes through her. She had no idea how to react, and so she did the next best thing: playing dumb.

"The Harpy...? Who's that?!" she chuckled nervously.

"Yeah, you know, she was an Avenger. She fought in the battle of New York. You look just like her!"

"Do I...?"

"Yeah! Isn't that right Mr. Stark?"

"If you say so," Tony brushed it off "Now get out of here kid. You've trespassed long enough."

"But Mr. Stark—"

"Peter..." he dropped, making it clear it was no use insisting.

"Alright..." his shoulders dropped slightly as he made his way out, Happy trailing closely behind "I'll see you later Mr. Stark. Nice meeting you Miss Dean!"

"Yeah, bye," Angie let out in one breath, still wondering what to make of this encounter.

No sooner had Peter and Happy disappeared out of sight and most importantly, out of earshot, that Angie turned back to Tony, a deeply displeased expression on her face.

"Well, shit," she dropped glumly.

"I wouldn't worry about Peter," Tony quickly shrugged.

"Are you kidding me, did you not hear what he just said? He recognized me, Tony!"