Chapter 1

"Noster Valiedes!" A call for order sounded. Footsteps tapped against the floor,making a rhythm as the male entered. He bowed,his chocolate curls bouncing on his head. He wore a slick, white robe with his hood down.

"Ah,finally" Florence said,delightful to see his most trusted companion. No one thinks these two have ever bonded but with Noster's skills in combat,he was chosen to fight by Florence side. Florence,whom they've all known as the greatest fighter in Havaainh Kingdom.

"Do you know why I've called you here for?" Florence said,to which Noster shook his head "I have called you here for an order,remember that boy who lives at Anteikce kingdom?" Without waiting for an answer, he continued "he is my most suspected person to be the chosen one of ending the vampires reign,and we can't have that."

Noster does not say anything,he only continues to wait for Florence to finish so he can go and do his job. It has always been like that,with nothing else to do,he can only wait for orders. Like a puppet.

"If we let him end the vampires, the Havaainh kingdom will lose its respect,its honor,its royalty. The Anteitians will rule over both lands and we will forever be in their depths. And we don't want that,right?" Florence said,waiting for a response from the quiet teen.

Upon receiving nothing,Florence chuckles "quiet as always,but I know what you're thinking. We will defeat the vampires and take over everything,we will make this world a better place. Its either we try to get him to our side,or," Florence stretches the word 'or' as he stands up and walks by Noster's side to move down to his ear "have you kill him," it wasn't like a suggestion when he said it. It sounded more like a demand.

In the palace of Anteikce,it was more simple and plain. People were friendly and knew each other very well like a big family. Unlike Havaainh,divided and grey. One boy stood out in particular,and his name was-

"Lance!" A girl called across the road. Her long,hazel hair tied in a loose ponytail and laid on her shoulder. It was a mess,but that only made her more attractive. Lance turned behind him where the girl smiled and ran along by his side.

"Oh hey,Nilly!" Greeted the boy,he wore nothing fancy. Just a blue, hand-made shirt and some slacks. Still,the girls face turned to a hue of pink "I've been looking for you," she said

"Oh really? Didn't know I was needed" He was always needed. All the time. Lance,please do this. Do that,and this too. He goes around everywhere. And now,after he had just helped Leenard clean up the workshop. He sighed,smiling.