Jade brought her hand up slowly against Althea’s tender flesh, Althea can’t hold it anymore the sensation the heiress is giving her..........unknowingly her hips following the motion of the hand.

The heiress is now in high of the sensation she’s feeling right now.

She won’t deny that she’s not a virgin anymore…..she had experience countless sex in her young age…......either from her past relationship or flings.

But…….this……..making love to this person who she adore, obsessed with and worship is so wonderfully amazing, she never experience this feeling, not even once to her past sexcapades.  

Jade want to have Althea now……..slowly with full of love she let her middle finger get inside’s Althea’s treasure.

It’s so tight……so warm………..
Althea jerk off us Jade’s finger is now inside of her, she harshly grab both side of the heiress arms unintentionally squeezing, it making her nail get deeper from the flesh of the heiress whose pounding her uncontrollably.

It hurts…….....it hurting the young Guevarra so much……it’s like ripping her inside.

The youngest Tanchinco notice that her goddess is now in pain……with that, instead of getting worried the heiress is now more proud of what she have done……knowing she’s the one breaking Althea’s most guarded treasure.

It satisfied her…….this even fueled the desire, the love and passion she have for the young Guevarra.

Jade began lovingly making love to Althea, adding two more fingers tenderly in and out of her goddess, her thumb pressing against Althea’s swollen cl*t, teasing it back and forth.

“Why you have so much power over me love?”  Suddenly utter the young Tanchinco……...can’t get enough of the woman in front of her…….looking so erotically with her glistering sweet that travelled to her smooth skin all over her perfect body.

Jade’s mouth was again on Althea, rough and harsh, her tongue thrusting.

Jade nibbled down Althea’s neck, the heiress own legs is securing the latter’s own ensuring that the young Guevarra’s remained spread, all the while her hand was still working on Althea’s wet p*ssy, letting Jade’s fingers slide in and out while she teased the swollen cl*t back and forth with her thumb.

Althea writhed as much as the restraints and Jade’s body wouldn’t let her, making Jade feel as if she were riding a bucking bronco.

“Do you wanna come? Huh, love?” Jade asked, trailing her tongue down from Althea’s breasts, across her belly, and then, slowly, down...

“I’m gonna taste you...” ...down into Althea, across the flesh with the wet heat of her tongue, tasting.......

“Princess.....” the young Guevarra moaned as the heiress’s tongue worked itself against Althea’s engorged flesh.

Jade looked up from her p*ssy. “What, no please?” Deliberately toying with Althea, making her beg.

“Please, Princess...” Althea beg, she doesn't know what came into her.......but this feeling is so amazing.

“Oh, c’mon, you got to make it louder—I want everybody to be able to hear what I’m doing to you.  And telling them that you are now mine Althea MINE!”
She trailed her tongue back down to Althea, then pulled her fingers out of her, using them to squeeze her goddess’s cl*t, running them up and down through the slickness, until she brought her hand back down between Althea’s spread thighs, where she curled the fingers and thumbs together, and slowly slid her three fingers up into Althea.

“Oh my f*ck*ng God!!!!!” Althea screamed, trying to pull up higher onto the bed, but Jade wouldn’t let her escape.

The young Guevarra didn't even remember when they get in her bed.

Her fingers was engulfed by her goddess’s warmth, muscles spasming around it while her tongue continued to lap up the juices.

She clenched and unclenched her fingers slowly, turning it around inside the squirming Althea.

The young Guevarra screamed even louder when she came......it was a mind blowing, then she lay limp on the bed, quite obviously exhausted as the heiress ran her tongue up and down to her a few more times, then gently extracted her fingers.

The heiress released her goddess from her hold.

Looking at her Althea so drained and beat up, sleeping soundly…….she couldn’t believe it that finally….…of all her sexual frustration from the young Guevarra…she would say it’s all worth it….the agony of waiting.

With a satisfied smile etched in her face, she sleeps beside her goddess holding her securely.

“I love you so much LOVE, thank you for giving me yourself whole heartedly.”  Kissing her goddess on her lips before she succumbs in her dream with her Althea.