*VANDERSWORD OBSTACLES-PART V (FIN)

Start from the beginning

 "Aba, aba! Then do it faster! Maybe, their be somebody will grab it from you!?" 

 "Then, why, did you have any plan?" 

 "Hoy Bro! If ever I have plan, the time will not bring us here now! And besides, you are the one who is eager to have a girlfriend. So i have to give it for you...that's the kind of a friend I am Bro...and for your info, I have a standard for a Gf. Here, if she's be a good mate, she'll passed. And if she have the qualities of a mother, much better! In short, i'd like to have a Gf and a mother in one ha ha!" 

 "Hala eh, you have to look for the like of Grandma Basyang. That you have a Gf, mother and a grandma as a giveaways ha ha!"Suddenly, Vander screams in pain. He is pressing his temple."Ahhh!" 

 "What happened Bro!" Zirr takes the motor into the roadside, bothered.The guy still lingering the pain."Bro?!" Zirr is beginning to panic. The guy is trembling and sweating. After a while. Vander was stop shaking, soaked in his sweat.  "Bro?!" 

 The guy move slowly, tries to make a smile."No, nothing..." 

 "None?! Do you mean, you did nothing while you are shaking there and sweating too much, then nothing?!" 

 "No...it's not important Bro...I felt only...slight pain...it's in my temple...Maybe, this is the effect of a too much thinking and work. I am a genius and a specialist like you right Bro?.." 

 "Yea I agree but..." 

 " No but's Bro...Maybe these just a lack of sleep and that's all. This is nothing...don't worry...all I need is a short nap and that's all Bro." 

 "A-are you sure Bro? He asserts," how about, you have to see Dr. Gouh?" 

 Doctor Gouh was the genius therapist of the Elite Troopers and Specialist with his team. 

 "No! Don't bother Bro..." 

 "Are you really sure, we did not go there?" 

 "Yea I sure! We have to go home. I- i'm okay, see?" 

 "Okey, okey if that's what you want." Zirr starts the motor hover. 

  Meanwhile Vander was in a deep silence lying on his chair, thinking his situation.They reach the house without conversation and Vander broke the silence inviting his friend to stay in the house. "Bro, you can stay here for a night. " 

"Hmmm if that's okay to your Mom?.." 

"Surely. .." he smiled.Zirr enters the house. "But Bro, promise me please. Don't tell Mama about this...Surely she might got worried. ..it just only an over-fatigue...you've got me, okay? "He stares on his friend, trying to compose himself and smile. Zirr nods. 

Zaphfyl notice the arrival of the two . It was only twelve noon. She knows that Vander will go home. She gets outside. "Son, I thought that you'll go home late or not going home now? You've said that the operations of the Bot is round-the-clock? " 

"It's because Ma...something happened during our meeting. "Narrated Vander while untying his leather boots. 

 "What happen? " 

Zirr enters ."Ahm good noon Madam..." he smiles while his eyes saw the fair complexion of the girl's shoulder while wearing a duster. 

 "Oh Zirr, how are you. Come in!" 

"Thanks ." 

"Why are you saying. ..there's something happens..?" 

"We've had a meeting but..."