*VANDERSWORD REVENGE- Part VII (fin)

Hada is busy in her computer works. "I know that my plan will be successful!" A smirk shows on her face, "my robo-destroyer will make them tremble and all worship me to the max..." She shows a relieved smile. "Hah! Oh shit! Still, I need a weapon here! How about from the scrap Phivolts over there hmmm...the truth is, its from my Daz. No one will try to piss with my plan, I am now their Secret Laboratory Head!"

 A shadow of a man secretly spying the girl. Smiling. "Hmm, I know what you're looking little girl. You've got a brilliant ideas. Fuckin' I have to talk to her now! The newest feature of my device, introducing..." he started to arrange the apparatus. "Hada...Hada...Hada...can you hear this?" he calls. 

 The girl was shocked."Huh! Who's that?" She look at her back, "I-i am only one here? Who's calling me then?..."

" I am your godfather...my little girl." A man voice crocks again, " I want you to know that in a few second now, I'm gonna launch my newest and smartest invention into the world! And you are experiencing here at the moment."The girl attentively listens."I am MicroSaturo, fuckin' shit knows me?! Can you remember me Hada little girl?" And laugh his gums out. 

 "Mi- microSaturo?.. Ah... Yes?! Yeah, fuck'd shit! Is that you Ninong? Its you ninong I know. Yeah I remember you now!" Her mouth smiled wide," what's the heck you're doin' right now? How can you communicate me without using any telephone?" I thought you're dead? How are you ninong?"

"Hmmm, fuckin' shit Hada little girl! Guess what, i'm just trying my newest invention! At long last I made it!"

"Are you nuts? I am not fuckin' witch to foretell what is hidden," she shrugged, " then will you tell me?" 

 " Hah! Congratulates me 'coz i made a Micromagnetictelekiniticsensoryundergroundblackdevize!" 

"Futcha! What's that!" Shouts Hada."This is shortly called MMTS-UBD my little Hada!" He smiled. "A devize that I can see you and hear clearly even without the use of optic fiber!"

 "Really?"

 "True! It's only through brain waves! At last, my invention is a success!" 

 "Ninong is that true, fuckin' you! You're now invincible! I can use that!" 

 "Fuckin' shit Hada little girl! Just like before, you didn't even change a single change! Sharpest 'till now!"

 "Ninong, i know, i know...I am the only intelligent daughter of the country's Critical Mind Dzaba Legion! Fuckin', and to you Nongne!"

 "Aba! I like that most. Thank you! Thank you Hada little girl!" 

 " Nong, you know what happened to my Daz?" 

 "Yep! I know that! They are fuckin' sluts! You know," he clears his throat, " I feels so sad for what happened to him Hada little girl...Ah, I have known him very well..." 

 Silence.

 "Now, I can read your mind...""Ha?! That's true nongne?! What a?!"  

  MicroSaturo laugh aloud. "That's me Hada, that's me. An invincible, you're right on that!"

 "You're such a fuckin' nongne!" 

 "Would you like to get the thing that is your's hmmm?" He beams proudly. 

 "Nongne," her eyes go wide, " are you kidding me?" She didn't believe about MicroSaturo's proposal." You know, I am the Head now of the Secret Octagon Lab," she adds, "A very secret to all that I'm the only daughter of the critical mind..." 

 "They all a fuckin' shit! They're all fuckin' fools! Do I sound kidding you here ha Hada little girl? This is not the time for joking, joking. I'm telling you now that I'm going to make the President obey us," he proudly show his device," it's because of this, my MMTS-UBD!"