*Vandersword DOUBTS OF HEARTS-Part II (fin)

She is only thirteen years old when Zaphfyl lived with Caezar. Now on her thirties, anyone can't deny the fact that she wears herself like a younger lady. They even said that she's only twelve years younger than her age. She is wearing a vital-stats like a beauty queen.

Slender body with a pair of white legs that are very smooth and flawless. She has a heart-shaped face that enhances her naturally-curved eyelashes carved above her feminine nose, crowned toward an intricate pouted pinkish-red lips beneath. It mesmerizes gentleman alike. She had also a wavy-long Filipina hair that hangs through her hips. It wiggles like dancers when a gentle breeze caresses it.

This good features of the girl did not escape from the keen observant Zirr. But still, the guy forbid by his simple thought that this is the mother of his best friend and regarded as a brother.

Zirr was enticed about of what he had observed. The love of a mother to a son and son to his mother. These affections are his always wishing of because his younger days were spent only in the convent with the care of his guardian's soldier's friend that nurture him.

A memoir of his childhood crosses again his senses when his adopted father lulls him to sleep on his lap. He remembers him singing, 'In the lap of my Father'.

From the lap of my Father, I firstly taste, the goodness of life, This life that I've breathed. I can't make any regrets, Even though what it is? The hardships, love of my father to hone me, grow so strong. Nobody can underestimate him, Hands of my father dear. To help me achieve this heaven's peak under this rising race of my sun.

And, like a child sleeping On the lap of my father dear.

"Ma can we get inside?" Vander breaks the silence, "Bro, let's get inside."

"Oh so sorry. Zirr, come inside so that I can serve you breakfast. It still one o'clock in the morning. You have a class after an hour, right?"

The guy forgets the thoughts that are conquering his mind and follows Zaphfyl's invitation.

Days passed by and their graduation come nearer. The Government's Octagon conducts qualifying entrance exams to all graduating students that are willing to join the circle of Elite Troopers and Elite Soldiers. The two try their luck.

After sometimes, the result of the examinations is already posted at the Celerity BBS. They pass the exam and they are enlisted in the Elite Troopers of the Intel Squadron Secret Lab.

"Congratulations Bro! At last, you are now a certified Elite Troopers!" screams Zirr while they are busy looking on the electronic bulletin board where the passers of the exam are listed.

"Thanks to you. Asus! You're such a great pretender not to be boastful. I've noticed that you are also listed in the Elite Troopers Intel jan...janitors and top-notcher at that!" Vander teasing his friend. They laugh altogether.

"Bro, wait a second I- I have something to tell you..." Zirr pause for a while and he is now starting to tilt his face right side of his eye.

"What's that? Can you tell me that in a double, hurry! I'm starting to get bored huh!"

"On your right bro, you are such a blind mice by not seeing that beautiful in my eyes over there, look!"

"Where?.."

"Wo-wow! What a beau species I've ever seen in my entire life!"

"Where? Where is that!?"

"There..." he pouted his lips to his right side.

"Hah? I don't think so..." Vander saw a big-fat man eating ice-cream on his far-right at a distance of five men.

"No, not that bulging man...Next to that."