VANDERSWORD THE PLEDGE- PART IV (fin)

Start from the beginning

The target got locked. "Phivolts missiles engage!" Chorus by the cruisers to free the missiles from the arms of the bot. It was recorded in the multi-function display monitor.

"Fired!"The bay doors open from both arms of the bot and the tactical nuclear cruise missiles drop. This weapons are as big as the size of a war-tank. Straightforward it flew into the war-ship of the IST and shoots off directly into the ship. A massive explosion takes place. It explodes like a fire-crackers.

The ship was blown-up like a paper-ship that every parts of it flew in any direction on that part of Basilan Seas. The clouds begin to dissipate. Everyone squint their eyes, looking up into the air when the bright light engulf them. They applause the accomplishment of the PD, overwhelmed.

"Phivolts Defender, mission accomplished! The cruisers staring each other defiantly. Their smiles creep out from their faces. The look between them says more than any words. Some shrugs affirmatively. 

The robot swiftly returns to Base. Some of the tourist's passenger of the abducted ship manage to capture the scene. An American tourist got the video and broadcast it on his own tv network. The scorching heat of the sun did not miss to witness the heroism of the PD on that part of Basilan sea. The controversial video and the story of the people who witnessed it spread all over the land. Through social media, Internet, airwaves, print and broadcast media, the only main topic is the heroism of the PD. But the real form of the Bot remains a mystery.

On the Base, all inhibitions are relieved towards their invention. It was all the pride of Dzaba and the Octagon. Lord Baron quickly visit the quarter of the five cruisers to personally congratulate them.

A news break fills the TV monitor. This was from the CMN Thunder Network base in New York. An interesting scene follows the news in narrations of the PD mission. The whole world witness the heroic deeds that the Philippines contributed. The Highest Octagon of the American Union States lead by Lord Trautman Moutmarte sends congratulatory message to the PD and the Phivolts Base. The Highest Russian Octagon leads by Lord Marceau Tucci Strathain together with the British Empire Highest Octagon leads by William Stewart Armstrong and the Japan's Highest Octagon leads by Lord Ryu Fuji Kawasaki. And a special congratulatory message was sent through a holographic voice messaging to JamieJoy. It's from Zimun Starinar, the governor and the highest commander of the Norway Octagon.

Many nations are all identify the Philippines as new their comrade and a genius in Science and Technology.

"We cannot deny that if there's an allies, there's also a detractors. The Highest Octagons of Indonesia, Taiwan, Singapore as well as China are all have reasons for their convictions. That this Bot will became a weapon of the Philippines for their desire to conquer territory. This Phivolts will serve as a triggering factor that causes some Highest Octagons of rich countries to produce much sophisticated weapons for mass destruction. This causes the treaty between the ASEAN United Octagon become null and void because of their desire to overpass the fate of the Bot. Making a much sophisticated weaponry will causes the country to raise an Armageddon. The utmost support of some ASEAN United Octagons such as Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunie and other Allied Highest Octagons sent congratulatory messeges and pledge to support the cause of their comrade country. utmost support of some ASEAN United Octagon members. The Philippines did not mind to act on the noise against the Phivolts!" the news from a tv network that makes the cruisers intensify their efforts to eradicate bureaucracy, and corruption in the government. All of the forbidden activities are gone and for the first time, the Philippines experience the utmost peace in the history.

One day, a different scene in the chamber of the Secret Octagon Laboratory takes place. Dzaba is conducting a meeting between his Phivolts Specialists. He is stalwart standing in front of them.

"I strongly object on that proposal Director!"says Vander after Dzaba proposes to make another improvement to the striking weapon of the PD." In making a laser using this destructive electromagnetic high wave, that this kind of weapon require space and ground -based nuclear x-ray lasers, sub-atomic particle beams and computer guided projectiles fired by electromagnetic rail guns. Its all under the central control of a super computer system. In support of this weapons, it would have been a network of space-based sensors and specialized mirrors for directing the laser beams towards the target. Take into consideration, some of these weapons are now on its development but others, particularly the laser system and the supercomputer system control were not certain to be attainable. And mind you, the total cost of such systems was estimated at between $100 billion and $1 trillion. Its too much expensive for this government to procure. Thats the reason why."

"Hah! The government can produce that! The recognition is for him not mine! And who are you objecting my proposal, Idiot?!" Dzaba sarcastically questions Vander. The air of his attitude was obviously manifest because of too much recognition and praises received. He always think that he is the one responsible of the success. And every command and proposal will be easily approved without any objections from the Specialists. Every suggestions are limited base on his standard.

The blood of Vander boils up to his ears because of the Director's response. They are ruled by only one motto 'the Specialists are the Defender of the Living True God Almighty, No one will bring them down'.

"Director Dzaba with all due respect! The Specialists motto is...' no one will bring us down' and saying that 'idiot' word is a big insult! Not only me but all of us, the whole Philippines Octagon!" The elite guards are in a hightened situation. "My only suggestion here is that, to think of an alternative source. Its so expensive, rather than making a laser using this fuckin' electromagnetic high wave that have rotten on your foolish mind! You are such a big IDIOT by saying that you are all responsible for this! Fuck! Your critical mind is a fuckin idiot!" The commotion intensifies.