(NEW TOWN PAGE)

Once upon a time in an unknown realm on this another enchanted forest a different version of fairy tale characters was cursed & castaway on this new town where all of their happy endings were stolen. This how it happened......

It was now 8:15 in the evening & Luke is getting ready to do his homework. As he opens his laptop & puts on the headphones a hard knock came through the door.

"Wonder who that is in this kind of hour???" Luke asked to himself.

When Luke opened the door a young boy in a green checkered shirt greeted him.

"Are you Luke Thompson?" The boy asked.

"Yeah" Luke answered. "How can I help you?"

"I am Joaquin your brother..." He answered.

"What???"

Joaquin tried to hold his tears but in so much joy & excitement he surprisingly grabbed Luke with both arms & embraced him tightly as much as he could. Luke doesn't have any idea on what's going on & why this boy is so happy to see him.

"I am sorry kid but I think you got the wrong person, I don't recall having a little brother. The mayor of this town adopted me years ago & the only sibling I know is her real daughter Vivian" Luke explained.

"No that's not true; the reason why you can't remember anything is because you were cursed!!!"

"Cursed???" Luke laughed.

"Yes! This town, this place is all created by a big curse & all of the people who live here don't remember who they are anymore including you"

"Listen Joaquin you have a big imagination but you need to learn how to separate fantasy from reality"

"But Luke we are living both of them. You & I don't belong here we should be home now at our kingdom if it were for this stupid curse. We should be with mom right now but this happened instead"

"Look Joaquin if you're looking for help in finding your family I am very ---"

"No you're not listening to me!!!" Joaquin yelled.

"Joaquin there is no curse!!!" Luke yelled back at him. "You need to accept everything that is going on with your life, if you are having a bad time people treating you awfully I suggest you go get help not drag somebody into your fairy tale world. I am sorry but this conversation is not making any sense"

"Hold on Luke" Joaquin called before he close the door. "I didn't came here just to give up easily, I've searched this whole town for too long just to find you & it's almost three months since the curse brought us here at New Town Page"

"You are a very persistent kid aren't you?"

"Yes I am. If you still don't believe that I am your brother I have proof that I am not making this whole stuff up. Take a look at this" Handing Luke a picture.

"What's this?"

"That's a photo of us taken on my 11th birthday, before we started our adventures in the enchanted lands"

Luke stared at the photo for too long while Joaquin continued to convince him hoping that he would wake him up.

"You need to come with me Luke; the whole town needs your help"

"How is this possible that we've been together in this photo? I just met you"

"Stop questioning, all you have to do is just believe"

On the middle of their conversation Luke's step sister Vivian arrived informing that their mother is now on her way home.

"Luke what are you doing outside & who is this boy you talking to?"