"Are you enjoying this?" Jennie asks once we took our seats.

"So much." I smile softly and peck on her lips.

She smiles back and kiss me too. Minute passed a waiter serves us a drink which we gladly took.

"Anyone who wants to have fun tonight?" Lisa asks cheerfully.

"Me!" I raised my hand in the air. "Aww." I whined when Jennie pinched my side.

"If it means getting drunk and wasted, no. No one gonna have some fun." Jennie disagreed.

"I agree." Chaeyoung nod.

"Why is that our girlfriends are being killjoy." Lisa sighs and lean on the chair. "You Jennie! You never said no when it comes to drinking."

"Yeah. You're the one who gets excited first when we go out to drink." I say.

"I don't feel like for now, okay? Besides I just don't want to get into trouble." She justified.

"Trouble? I can't remember you getting into to trouble when we drink." I say knitting my eyebrows.

"You can't remember anything because you are so drunk that you can't even recognize Jennie as your girlfriend." Chaeyoung explained.

"Oh I remeber one!" Lisa laughs. "Like thi--"

"Okay! Enough." I cut her off as my face heated up. I don't want to remember any embarrassing moment of me when I'm drunk.

"No, we'll.make you remember some of it." Chaeyoung laugh. "That time Jennie is pulling you out of the crowd but you kept on telling that she's not Jennie and Jennie will kill her."

"My Jendeuk is so hot! Don't touch me--oh Jendeuk! Go on, touch me." Lisa mimicked my voice then burst out laughing.

"Aish! Stop!" I hissed. Don't you dare laugh too." I pout when I see Jennie holding back her laughter.

"Are you commanding me?" She asks while raising her brow, but the hint of amusement is stillon her eyes.

"Ye--I mean no."

"Really? I think you are." She insisted.

"All of you are bullying me." I sigh then stood up.

"Where are you going? She asks with knit eyebrows.

"I'm just gonna take a short walk." I say eyeing Chaeyoung.

"Jen! Can you come with me? I forgot our camera." Chayoung says.

"Where's Lisa?" She asks, hesitant to come with Chaeyoung.

"She went inside the bar to get some drinks." She say.

"Aish! That girl Chu, wait for Lisa and do not walk alone okay?" She stood up and kiss my cheeks.

I nod and smile. I waited for them to disappear on the sight before I run to where Lisa is.

"Pst!" I called. "No drinking!" I widen my eyes at her.

"Just one."

"No."

She roll her eyes at me and put the glass on the table with heavy hand.

"You can drink as many as you want if the plan succeed, okay?"

"That sounds good!" She give me a thumbs up with a nod while smiling widely.

"Just don't get me involve if Chaeyoung scold you." I say as we head out of the bar.

"I'm not gonna tell." She assured.

"Yeah? The last time you got drunk, you told Chaeyoung that I'm the one who fed you with alcohol." I squint my eyes at her.

"I don't remember saying that!" She denied.

"Of course you don't remember idiot! You're fucking drunk!"

"Aish! Watch your words." She pout. "It'll never gonna happen, okay?"

"Whatever. Anyway, you know the plan." I say.

"Yep! Absolutely." She grin.

"Just pick the right box and not the one with your gross stuffs." I reminded while glaring at her.

"Trust me! And it's not gross." She frowned. "It's fun. I'll give you one as a present." She winks and wriggle her eyebrows with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"Stop doing that!" I grunt putting my hand on her face.

"Come on! Spice up your sex life with Jennie." She say swatting my hand away. "Besides, she will like it." She insist.

Suddenly, a flash of inappropriate scene plays on my mind. Me and Jennie on the bed using---nevermind! Lisa is contaminating my mind! I shouldn't be thinking about this. I need to focus to our plan for tonight.

"You're thinking about it." Shw tease nudging my side.

"Shut up! I am not." I denied and brushed off the thoughts in my mind.

"After the plan, come see me and I'll give you one." She whisper then laugh after.

"Asshole!" I smack her shoulder but she just laugh harder.

"I know you want it." She continued to tease. "Don't be shy."

I mouthed 'Fuck You' to her making a dirty finger and ignore her. There's no way I'm gonna use that one on Jennie, though I'm curious how will she react when we use one.
...