-End-

//ELIZABETHS POV//

    As the words slipped out his mouth I grunted in anger, frustrated I elbowed the fake Connor and ripped out off the zip ties around my wrists. He kicked me in the stomach causing me to fall as Connor ran and tackled him.

They struggled before Connor got him to drop the gun onto the floor, crawling closer I reached for it and grabbed it as they fought.

My mind was racing, I couldn't keep track of Connor. I think...no I don't know who he was.

I was stuck between both look-a-likes trying to distinguish who was Connor.

"STOP!" I screamed pointing the gun at them. They both froze and looked at me, slowly standing to face me.

"Thanks Elizabeth, I don't know I would've managed without you. Get rid of him we have no time." One remarked.

"It's me Elizabeth, I'm the real Connor. You know me." The other spoke and I pointed the gun at him.

"I love one of you. I would sacrifice myself for one of you, the other clearly will be killed in an instance." I hissed pointing the gun at both of them.

"What are you doing? I'm the real Connor Elizabeth just give me the gun and I'll take care of him-"

"SHUT. UP." I spat aiming it at him.

I defensively kept my stance and gun pointed at them both.

"Why don't you ask us something, only the real Connor would know?" The other Android spoke.

They have 3 tries.

"Where did we first meet?" I asked.

"Lieutenant Anderson's House! I broke through the window because Hank was unconscious." The Right Connor answered.

He answered them correctly and was on the Right side but was he the Right Connor?

"He uploaded my memory..." the Left Connor muttered. Both their LEDs turning Yellow.

"What is Hanks dogs name? What breed is he?" I asked, coming up with the question scared.

"Sumo, He's a Saint Bernard," Connor answered. The other Android looked distraught.

"I knew that too!" He pleaded.

Both looked at me, not waive ring the gun I aimed the pistol to Connor on the left who had answered the last question correctly.

"What did I do before coming to Detroit?"I asked I remembered our date after the crime scene.

I ate so much that night...

"You told me you were a painter. The night of the investigation at dinner I ordered the same thing you were having, I told you I'd like to see your work and you still haven't shown me." He replies his eyes glued on me.

"I knew this too! I would've said the same exact thing, don't listen to him Elizabeth! He's a-"

The other Androids words were cut off as I shot a bullet in his head.

Connor looked at me shocked unable to speak as I looked down at his fallen doppelgänger.

"You know me too well Connor...There's something to you. You've always known your alive. It was just at Jericho when you accepted you were a Deviant." I smiled.

Connor walked closer and placed his arms around my waist.

He kissed my cheek and hugged me, his embrace comforting me.

"We're free Connor." I whispered, his head in my neck.

"I'll never be free Elizabeth. I-I'm still after by Amanda...a new android will replace me. After all I'm only a prototype, an RK900 isn't unreal-" Connor muttered.

I cut his words off and kissed him, my arms wrapped around his neck. I didn't want to let go of him, I didn't want this to end.

We stopped for a moment to breathe as I rested my head in his chest as he held me.

"Your going to do great things. This world needs you, so go. Do what you have to do." I remarked looking at the Androids all standing.

"Of course, but only with you by my side." Connor replied smiling at me.

"I love you Connor." I sighed smiling.

"I know."

WOOOOOOOO THIS BOOK IS AT AN END
WOW
WOW
WOWW
SO IM FINALLY DONE WRITING THIS AND WAS HAPPY WITH THE ENDING, YOU GUYS HAPPY? SPILL THE TEA IF YOUR NOT HAPPY AND LET ME KNOW XD ❤️ THANKS FOR JOINING ME ON THIS JOURNEY AND COMMENTING THE FUNNIEST THINGS IT MAKES ME SMILE READING WHAT SOME NOICE PPL SAY ❤️

If you were MADLY IN LOVE (agh sEe wHat I dId tHerE) with this book then make sure to look out for another book I'm going to publish, I have some already written chapters and will publish it soon! It's A DBH CONNOR X OC (wow so original) with a new lady~

This will definitely be spiced up with this new book SO LOOK OUT FOR IT ❤️

K love you guys peace! 😂❤️