-Deviant-

"Hank...hank!" Connor says trying to wake him up.

"Yeah he's sure knocked out." I remark looking at Hanks asleep face. Connor sighs and looks at me for moment before opening his mouth to speak.

"May I have permission to use physical contact?" Connor asks me making me grin.

"Go for it." I reply and Connor swiftly slaps hank. "W-what the ffffuck...Connor?" Hank questions drunken and sleepy.

"Yes hank it's Connor. Elizabeth has arrived also, your niece." Connor says mentioning me.

I wave at Hank and he semi-waves back in his drunken way.

"Elizabeth...? Where's your fffather?" Hank asks groaning.

"Still at the airport. He'll be here in a couple of hours or so." I tell Hank and he shuts his eyes again.

Connor smiles at me devilishly and proceeds to slap him again.

"Connor g-get out...fucking android..." Hank groans.

"Cmon hank, we've got to go." Connor says trying to lift him up. I assist and lift the other side of Hank and we bring him to the bathtub.

"What the fuckk...is this another case? Fuck the case Connorr- jjjust go fuck Elizabeth or something and leave me alone..." Hank says.

I look at Connor and his face is just as red as mine, his expression proved to be very taken back and embarrassed.

"As much as I'd- never mind. Lieutenant Hank I'm doing this for your own good." Connor says turning on the water.

"A-agh FUCK CONNOR TURN THAT SHIT OFF RIGHT NOW" Hank yells and I try my hardest not to laugh.

"Elizabeth shut up...uggh I hate you two. Can you get me some clothes from my room? Their in the closet." Hank asks.

"Sure thing." Connor and I say in unison. I chuckle and I see a smile spread on Connors face, his features and dialogue seem so genuine, I wouldn't see him as an android. His eyes feel like they pierce through my heart.

Connor was more than an android.