Chapter 3

Shuichi was surprised. Why would he ask this?

"W-Well, I think of her a-as a good friend.." He mumbled. "Who cares about being friends? Do you like her?!" Kokichi asked, faking excitement. "Well...I-I.." Shuichi stuttered. "I-I...u-um..." He just couldn't find the right words. He sighed. "I–"

"There you rotten oranges are!"

Chisa suddenly yelled. "OH, COME ON!" Kokichi groaned. "We're not done with lunch yet, Yukizome-chan!" Kokichi said. "That's Orange-sensei to you. And that's alright! You can eat in class anyway. Follow me back to class! If you try to escape, I'll hunt you down again. Understood?" Chisa asked. "Nope," Kokichi smirked.

Chisa grinned.

"Understood?" She pulled out a knife and stabbed between Kokichi's fingers, almost cutting off his fingers. Shuichi panicked.

"A-Ah, yes! Understood! Let's go, Ouma-kun!"

"My organization will hear of this, Rotten Orange-sense!"

"B-Bye bye, Yukizome-sensei!"

"My organization shall not allow this!"

"S-See you at class, Y-Yukizome-sensei!"

Shuichi stuttered at the...odd teacher...as he dragged Kokichi to the classroom, holding his hand. He sighed. "Ouma-kun, next time, please don't go against teachers from Hope's Peak...you might get yourself killed." Kokichi scoffs. "Killed? It isn't easy to kill the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" He boasted.

"Ouma-kun. Do you remember what happened 4 days ago when you tried to disobey the guard?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, you nearly got sent to the hospital because of him. That's all."

"I'm fine~ It's just 30-39 bruises!"

"Ouma-kun, please."

"Fine~ I'll do it for you."

"Thank you."

Before they realized it, they were already in front of their classroom.

"I can't keep promises, though!" Kokichi smiled. Shuichi sighed. "I know." Kokichi opened the door, but only Himiko, Tenko, Kaede and Angie were there.

"Nyahahaha! I see Yukizome-sensei has captured more rotten oranges!" Angie exclaimed, moving around a paintbrush in the air. "I helped Yukizome-sensei, though...using my maaagicccc.." Himiko said, raising her hat.

"That's amazing, Yumeno-chan!" Tenko cheered. "Hey, you know what's amazing, Chabashira-chan?" Kokichi asked, looking at her with eyes filled with stars. "What?" Tenko growled, glaring darkly at him. "How Yumeno-chan's magic hasn't made her height increase!"

"Hey! My height is just fine!"

"But your chest isn't."

"Nyeeeh! Yours isn't too!"

"But I'm a male."

"N-Nyeh?!"

"A degenerate male, that's for sure!"

"Nishishi~!"

Shuichi sighed. He felt like a babysitter...

He decided to ignore his friend and read a book. He just found an interesting mystery novel, that should be fun to read.

The noise continued, as Kaede tried to calm everyone down while Angie was...painting the walls? Yukizome-sensei let her do that?!

Shuichi sighed. His classes were nice, but the classroom is just too much to handle. As he was about to flip the page and see if the suspect he chose was the right one, something suddenly came in contact with him, making the poor boy and that thing stumble on the ground.

"Ow...I think the chair broke..." Shuichi moaned in pain, rubbing his head. Shuichi raised his head slightly, only to see Maki thanking Tenko for throwing Kokichi across the room. "H-Harukawa-san? Ch-Chabashira-san? What's g-going on?" Shuichi asked, still rubbing his throbbing head. "The little purple brat decided to piss me off," Maki stated. "That degenerate was harassing Yumeno-chan!" Tenko yelled angrily. "Nishishi~ Y'know, Yumeno-chan. I like you~!" Kokichi smirked, only to earn a furious growl from Tenko. Kokichi stood up and ran for it.

Shuichi could only sigh and go to a not broken chair that was far, far away from Tenko, Maki, Himiko or Kokichi.