Chapter 2

oh my god, i am sOOOO SORRY! I FORGOT THIS EXISTED CUZ SCHOOL IS ABSOLUTE SHI

------------------------------

"Degenerate!" Tenko screeched as she pulled out a piece of gum from her slippers. "Nishishi~ I got ya reeaaal good!" Kokichi smiled. "Ouma-kun, please don't get yourself into trouble again," Kaede sighed. "Hmmm? Why notttt?" Kokichi smiled oh-so innocently, staring at Kaede with a curious expression. "Last time you got us into trouble, 2 days ago, you got into a fight with class 67!" Kaede reasoned. "Welllll that Nishomi-chan guy started ittttt," Kokichi shrugged. "That was no reason to pour Panta all over him!" Kaede exclaimed.

"But he was gonna sacrifice my Beloved Saihara-channnn to the demonssss."

"He wasn't! He's a vet!"

"He was a vet that was a Satanist!"

"Ouma-kun, I am not your ‘Beloved Saihara-chan’."

"Yes you are!"

"He was no where near Saihara-kun!"

"He was cleaning a bloodied knife, Akamatsu-chan!"

"Stilllll, can't it be ketchup!?"

"It smelled like blooddddd."

"Do you even know what blood smells like!?"

"Yes."

"Still!"

Shuichi sighed as he watched the two argue. "Yup...this is the new daily routine now," he sighed, taking a look at his notes. "So...mom has to teach me how to solve mysteries along with some other Ultimate Detectives like Aida-san and Mayuzumi-san―"

"Saihara-chaaan!!" Kokichi screamed, running to Shuichi. "Wh-What is it?" He asked. "A-Akamatsu-chan is m-mean!!" He cried. "No, she's not, Ouma-kun...she's just telling the truth," Shuichi sighed. "You both are mean!" He exclaimed. "Don't worry, Ouma-kun! Atua will make you feel loved!" Angie smiled. "No, he won't! Everyone is sO MEAAAN!" He wailed and cried. "Ouma-kun, please–"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Shuichi sighs. He ignores them and scribbles down things on his notebook. "You're all sOOOOO MEANNNNNN!" Kokichi wailed. "Shut up, you tiny purple gremlin! You're even more fucked up than that guy in the bar I met!" Miu yelled. "Wellll, at least I'm not a cum dumpster like you!"

Miu stands back, feeling insulted. "Nishishi~ That's what I thought!"

The bell rang, signaling lunch time.

"Finallyyyy!" Kokichi said.

--------

"So, what's for lunch, Saihara-chan?" Kokichi peered over him. "Erm...what I usually have?" Shuichi answered. "Mm, that's boring! I'm gonna buy some panta!" Kokichi declared, getting up to get a bottle of Panta.

Shuichi sighed. Yup, totally normoal.

"Hey, Saihara-chan, are you sure you don't wanna help me let Lucifer escape from hell to cause havoc upon this world? If you help, he'll surely let you rule by his side.

"E-Eh?!" Shuichi jumped in shock, surprised because he found him.

Nishomi Akio, The Ultimate Vet.

"It's a pretty good offer, if you ask me! Imagine, ruling by the one and only Lucifer and punishing those who disobey you! Doesn't that sound fun?"

Shuichi scooted away from him, not realizing he was beside Kaede. "Oh, hey, Saihara-kun! What's up?" She asked. "Hello, would you like to help me with a ritual?" Akio asked. "Don't," Shuichi whispered. "He's insane."

"Get the fuck away from those two, Akio."

"But Onii-channn–"

"Get away from them."

A silver haired girl came and pulled him away from them by his ear. "Consider my offer, okay?!" "Out." She dragged him away and proceeded to scold him.

"That...was...odd...?" Kaede scratched her cheek, confused. "Did she drag him away now?" Kokichi suddenly came to them, holding a bottle of Panta in his hands.

"Who? That Satanist?" Kaede asked. "No. You. Of course that Satanist!" Kokichi answered. "Yeah, she did drag away the Satanist." Kaede said. "Did he hurt my Beloved Saihara-chan?" Kokichi asked. "N-No, I'm fine," Shuichi spoke. "So, Saihara-kun–"

"Scoot over, Bakamatsu-chan! I can't have a girl take my Beloved Saihara-chan from me!" Kokichi suddenly yelled, getting between the two. "Okay!" Kaede moved in front of Shuichi instead.

And then the bell rang.

"That's not fair...I haven't even eaten lunch yet..." Shuichi sighed. "It's fine, Saihara-chan!" Kokichi smiled. "The rules did say that you could skip class as long as you're still good at your job!"

"But isn't that wro–"

"Not if you're skipping for lunch!" He said. "Um...okay? I'm gonna go to class so Ms. Yukizome won't be disappointed! Bye, Ouma-kun! Bye, Saihara-chan!" Kaede waved. "Bye, Bakamatsu-chan!" Kokichi waved childishly. "B-Bye.." Shuichi waved shyly.

Kokichi narrowed his eyes. He was observing how they interacted with each other.

He didn't like the way Shuichi looked at her.

"Hey, Saihara-chan?"

"Hm? What is it, Ouma-kun?"

"How do you feel about Akamatsu-chan?"

--------

Okay, so wtf am i doing writing dis in school during math?

Akio Nishomi and his sister belongs to my friend irl

Mayuzumi and Aida belong to me