"Do you need me to help you to bandage it?" She offered.

My eyes widened. There's nothing to bandage. At all.

"No, I'm fine- I-i mean it's fine."

I stepped out of the bathroom to a concerned Deja. "Everything is ok," I assured.

I entered my room and sat on my bed with my head in my hands. What should I do?...

"Daya, What did he say to you?"

I sighed and gave her a recap of what happened.
And she was infuriated.

"No asshole is gonna get away with trying to use a cousin of mine, where the fuck is he, so I can beat some sense into 'im!?" She stormed over to my window to see if he was out there. "Lucky ass nigga got away." She mumbled and sat me side me.

Hmm... if it's a visit he wants, it's that he's gonna get... but should I let him live or die in immense pain?-

My father walked into the room and took a seat on the bed, asking me about my state. I gave a basic annoyed/scared response to the situation. But that wasn't my state at all.

"We should report this, don't you think?"

"He might have police on his side. I'll just leave it as is." Lies. He went to jail for a few days a couple of times. I don't wanna get the poor kid arrested. Instead, I just wanna have my fun with him. If he thinks he's only gonna have sex, he better think again.
Trev, I might just pay you a visit tonight after all. Ha.

*********🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💎💎💎💎💎

"You have all the stuff you brought packed back in this suitcase, right?" I rechecked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help, you guys."

"No prob. Awww, this one's so cute!"

Deja held one of Bella's twins while Bella held the other. I was carrying the suitcase to my car. We got settled in then I drove us to her house.
I didn't have to put a foot inside, as yet, to know that her mom and stepfather were there. Bloody bastard has no sense of decency. Or humility. Just overpowered with pride with his-

"Z, you're mumbling. Again." They mumbled at once.

"Y'all are talking simultaneously, again. We all have our quirks." I muttered sarcastically, getting out of the car.

Deja rang the doorbell and seconds later it was opened by the golddigger herself.

"Hi, come on in!" Tamara moved to the side.

She's a bit too cheery, I wonder how can that be?- oh! I know! Because she is fake. Fake attitude, fake eyebrows, fake personality.
Ok maybe not the eyebrows but.. you get my point. *rolls eyes into another dimension.*

We stepped in and saw a wide crib near the lengthy sofa in the living room. Hm. They got this in such a short time.

Bastards.

"We're so glad that you're here. Make yourselves at home! You want anything to eat or drink?"

For the love of things that are earthly and good and that shit, please, cut your crap.

"Do you have Bourbon biscuits?"

I gave her a death glare while she shrugged.

"Of course! Be right back!" She rushed off

I smacked Deja upside her head and deliberately ignored her whine of pain.

"Here. And lemme put the baby in the crib." She handed the biscuits to My cousin and my cousin handed the baby to her.