=34=

Megatronus let go and smiled a little as he looked at him, glad he wasn't filled with rage, murder and vengeance. This brought hope to his spark and he stepped back a little to look at him. Optimus watched him as he was filled with his own surprise.

"I'm glad you've changed for the better, little brother." Megatronus said as he gently gripped his shoulder plate. The Prime furrowed his optic ridges and shook his helm.

"I don't understand..." He mumbled and looked at him again. "I'm not from this time and I am not the Optimus you know. I was trying to communicate with a relic and unintentionally changed the past." He said seriously as he tried to explain. The other stared at him but seemed to understand and smiled a little.

"You had the relic then." He said and smiled sadly before motioning for him to follow. "I locked the gauntlet of time up after some issues rose and I lost one of my dear friends to it." He explained sadly as they walked.

"The relic is cursed and drove him completely mad, though we are hoping to cure him soon. He said he heard voices when he accidentally used it then tried to study it with Soundwaves help. Though it only caused grief and nearly killed us all." He explained then went into the relic room. The said device was in a far corner and surrounded by a force field.

"We have no idea what it is either... we can't destroy it." Optimus said and looked at him as they left to the main room.

"Nor can we." Megatronus sighed and slowed his pace a little. "I will explain things the best I can before the others interfere. I worry they will try and attack you." He said and the Prime nodded slowly as they stopped.

"When I was a sparkling, a kind mech saved me from some others who enjoyed beating me, merely because I was a miner and considered lower than dust." He said sadly and the Prime tensed but the other didn't notice. He knew this was going to cause an issue but he wasn't sure how bad things might be.

"He took me above the pits of Kaon and showed me the true colors of Cybertron. The kindness and joy was everywhere. After I received medical help, he had disappeared and I vowed that day to lift others from the dust. To help them become more than they felt they could be." He smiled a little and stared at his servos. "The medic that helped me found a unit for me to live with. One that would be kind and care for me. They took me in even though they had their own sparkling, that was just older than a protoform." He whispered and looked at him. "I became your older brother." He smiled slightly. Optimus blinked in surprise and glanced at him for a moment.

"We're... brothers..." He asked slowly and smiled just a little at the thought. It still caused him pain to think about the Megatron in his world, and how they were, in a sense, brothers there as well. But he betrayed him.

"Yes... We did everything together and I soon remembered where I came from. I went back and saw just how poor and unfair it was. I remembered my vow and decided then was the time to aid them. You agreed to help in my cause and after we did research and planning, we spoke to many and created a large gathering. They followed us and we soon went to the council. Though once they deemed our cause a worthy one... and found you worthy to be a Prime... you took the matrix and your true colors came to light. Our groups divided and followed who they believed to be right. Soon a war raged across Cyberton. You said that only those worthy to be a Prime should be on our planet. Killing everyone in Kaon... he said they we useless... that of dust. I gathered as many as I could from Kaon and we fought against him..." He trailed off as he thought about the war that ensued. Optimus gently gripped his shoulder plate in a comforting manner and stared at him for a moment.

"I apologize for... what you have endured." He said quietly and the mech looked at him for a moment.

"But tell me. What happened in your world?" He asked and shrugged of the pain he felt in his spark for his younger brother.