puppy dog eyes

My eyes stay glued to the ground as a silent tear falls down my cheek. I can't even bring myself to look at gabe who still has my wrist in his hand.

Gabe's pov

She won't even look at me.  She cries while i gentally run a fingure over one of the cuts. Why would such an amazing girl do this?

"im s-sorry"  Her voice was barely above a whisper. I pulled her into me and just held her to my chest wondering how her two dumb ass brothers don't know. Petting her head and sitting her down on her bed. I'm not really sure what to say so i just keep her close to me. I tilt her chin up and kiss her wiping away her tears.

Our pov

It takes me only a moment to kiss back. Are we sure I'm not dreaming? His hands move to my hips and mine to his hair. I move closer to him and he takes off my jaket and starts to unzip the frount of my crop top when the boys walk in.

*cough cough*

I pull my jaket back on and back away from Gabe a little.

"So what'd you boys find?" I ask awkwardly.

"Oh you mean other than Gabriel's tongue down your throught?" Dean returns. I blush and avoid eye contact. Gabe glares at dean.

"Leave her alone. You've been through more bottle blondes in the past month than most people would in three years." Gabe keeps eye contact with Dean in a challenging manner.

"That is my baby sister! My very virgin baby sister! Hands off!" Dean responds angrily. Gabe of course responds to this by resting a hand on my thigh and glaring at Dean. Dean looks like hes about to say something when sam pipes up.

"(Y/n) what do you want?" He asks. Finally asks me that for once and I blush darker.

"Honestly? *sam nods* a relationship with Gabe whilst keeping this up and hunting with you guys." I respond. Gabe smiles and kisses me.

"Done." He says. I giggle. Dean's still not happy though. Sam smiles slightly. I look at the boys.

"So what did you find?" I ask.

"Well it's not vampires. The three girls had claw marks. Huge claw marks." Sam answers.

"Ooooookayy?" I shrug.

"Also....they were missing something.... Thier promise rings." Sam added. I sigh.

"Golden promise rings?" I question. Sam and dean nod. Great. A dragon. Ugh. I fucking hate these things.