cas is back.

The four of us stopped in the doorway. Cas was chained toa metal chair in the center of the room. Gabriel, Dean, and I rushed to his side and freed him while Sam watched for any more demons. I smiled as we stood him up and disappeared with him.

**2 hours later**

We were all back at the bunker. I'd convinced Gabriel to stay a while. The boys aren't to happy about it but fuck 'em. I have my angel and that's all that matters for now. I blush as I realize what I'd thought. But, i shake it off. I've had worse...or better thoughts about him. Depending on how you look at it. I yawn as it's getting late and i haven't slept in two days. Gabriel looked at me.

"(Y/n) how long has it been sense you've slept?" He asks slightly concerned.

"Two days if you mean at all." I respond.

"You need sleep. Go to bed." He responds. I shake my head.

"Nah. Im good. Besides, I want to spend more time with you. You're more fun than my brothers." I say sleepily. He shakes his head.

"I'll come back Tommarow, mon bien-aimé" (my beloved) he returns. I'm cunfused at the other language. Sounds fancy. I get bratty and whiney real quick when im tired. And I'm not having ANY of this Gabe leaving shit.

"But i don't want you to ggoooo.." I whine. He chuckles and nods. I smile rubbing my eyes. The boys didn't look pleased at all and cas looked a little cunfused. I giggle like a toddler and look at Gabe reaching up for him when he stands. He smiles and picks me up easily bridal style and i nudge into his chest. He carries me to my room and puts me on my bed and turns to walk out but i grab his sleeve half asleep.

"Stay?" I ask. He gets in bed with me staying on top of the covers and keeping me close to him. I fall asleep in his arms happily.

Gabriel's pov

I watched her fall asleep and made sure she was alright before returning to the three jackasses in the other room. Castiel looked at me with his head tilted.

"What?" I ask with a slightly annoyed tone wiping the smile off of my face.

"Your beloved?" Cas responds. I stop momentarily.

"I have no clue what you're talking about brother." I attempt.

"That was French. You called her your beloved. Don't lie to her Gabe." My brother responds. That pisses me off.

"I'm not lying to her ass hat. I don't even think she knows what it means." My voice shows announce.

"Please Gabriel. I don't think you've ever wanted anything but sex from a girl. If you do that shit to my sister i swear I'll kill you." Sam pipes up.

"If that's all i wanted i would've tried it already. I care about her." My voice is a little louder then i quiet to avoid waking (y/n). Dean scoffs. The rest of the night the boys looked for cases a while then went to sleep and cas and i talked all night. Around 9 am i got up.

"Where are you going?" Castiel asked.

"I have to be there when she wakes or she'll think i left." I respond and walk into her room lying down with her and watching her sleep for an hour.

Our pov

I wake and smell candy and summer rain mixed with a slight sent of roses.

"Gabriel?" I question. I know that smell damn it. The question is am i dreaming?

"Good morning, mon amour." He greets. More fancy words.  I just giggle and open my eyes met with the sight of my arch angel with his hair a little fizzy on one side. I get up and go to my dresser before looking at gabe. My cheeks tented a slight pink. He gets the messages and waits outside while i change.

I change quickly into this and walk out of my room

Gabriel's pov

She walked out and started towards the kitchen. I smile and follow. She's already eating a small bowl of frosted flakes when i enter.

"So get this. There have been three bodies found with strange marks and completely drained of blood." Sam says staring at his computer screen. (Y/n) looks up and puts her bowl in the sink.