The last of that

Ella opens her eyes and sighs heavily breathing in the fresh salty air. Her hand caresses her locket that Loki had given her. A million memories flooding into her mind filling her with things of the past but a little hope.  She sighs and opens her eyes staring as the waves crash against the shore in an angry splash. The seagulls above called in their own quarrel.

She took it in, this moment of peace. This moment of thought. It was heart felt. And she needed it with everything that was going on.

Ella wasn't a little girl anymore. Loki was no longer the man she knew. She was no longer the naive girl she remembered. But all things must eventually change, and if it be for the good that would be their own decision. She knew her life would once again change and she had no idea what would come out of this. The moment she went on Tv was the moment the whole earth made their opinion. She was evil cause she was with Loki.

She was so angry at Loki. But she felt it was her own fault that she helped Thor. She didn't think anything through at all. And now she was paying for it.

She managed a small smile as she leaned back and laughed a little. It was funny that she'd accept her place. She was after all the daughter of a trickster.

Thank you for all your likes supports and comments

Thank you for all your likes supports and comments. It's been an interesting and educational ride. Thank you for taking time to read and like. Goodbye!