Tbor Odinson

Ella

"Ella, come on." Bryce says. "The Avengers are this way!"

Ella laughs taking his hand as he leads her on. Gracie trails behind with her boyfriend Chance, his hand is in hers.

It was 5:30, and New York City was busy and alive, and the Avengers were in time square. They were on Senior trip and managed to slip away to see them.

Ella got ahead of Bryce now dragging him on. They pushed pass people hurrying towards the gathered crowd in time square. She had a hunch that they were here.

They push past the many crowds of people until they see them, a couple of the avengers not all of them. That was disappointing.

Iron man, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Thor. The Asgardian god.

"Thor! Captain Rogers, over here!" Gracie screams waving her hands. 

Thor looks towards them and begins walking towards them.

Ella stares at him realizing she knew what he looked like without even ever seeing him. He looked exactly as described.

Gracie holds out her phone motioning for everyone to gather in. Thor gathers in smiling large as she snaps the picture . "Thank you so much!" Gracie squeals.

Thor smiles. "It's a honor, citizens." He says scanning everyone's face. It lingers on Ella's for a bit longer. She smiles at him, and he furrows his brows as if he is trying to decipher something.

Bryce and Chance huddle around Gracie staring at the screen, Ella turns to them when Thors hand touches her shoulder. He leans down to her ear. "Please come with me, I must speak with you urgently. It is about Loki."

A chill runs over her at the name, and he hand goes to her locket. It's sadness and surprise. She turns towards him furrowing her eyebrows. "Now?" She squeaks.

He nods and she's not sure how to react, but curtly nods touching Gracie on the shoulder telling her she'd be right back. Thor walks away and Ella follows, he somehow passes the fans without them following. He leads her towards an alleyway and she looks towards it.

"I'd feel better talking right here. I believe we are far enough from the crowd." She says shifting uncomfortably on her feet.

Thor stops and nods looking towards her. He breaths for a moment studying her before words form on his mouth. "Forgive me miss, but if I am mistaken tell me. You look everything like my brother described," he says looking her over, a softness taking over his face, but it soon hardens. "I need your help. Is your name Ella?"

Ella bites her lower lip breathing in nervously. She wasn't sure she liked to the urgent tone of  his voice. "Yes it is," she almost whispers. "What is it?" She asks.

"Loki has blocked my passage to Asgard and will not let me in. I hoped he would maybe let you. You could talk to him. See what the problem is. I do not believe it's good nor bad."

Loki? She gives him a quizzed look. What happened? "You have no idea why he would block you from the bifrost?" She asks. Surely there must be an explanation. None of this makes sense.

"I'm afraid I do not know. I came here, and when I tried to go back. I wasn't able to. Heimdall will not answer."

Heimdall, the bifrost gatekeeper, the seer of all. "What if I go there and it's in ruins, and I die. That is a large risk. How do you even know Heimdall will even let me through? He does not know me." She reasons but stops when she sees his face, this must be his last choice. "Am I your last alternative?"