S.H.E.I.L.D

Cold wet hard pavement, her eyes fly open staring up at the towering buildings overhead. They're back in New York.

Loki is rising up beside her, he's holding his head in a pained manor. All of his armor has faded away, except for his golden scepter which lays beside him on the pavement.

Sirens are filling the air and black cars surround them in a circle. Ella rises up putting her elbows in front of her to support her. Someone steps in front of her.

"Ella?"

Ella looks up at the other Norse God, "I brought your brother," She says with a smile. Thor reaches his hand down to help her up. 

Loki coughs behind her as he stands up. "You brought me here? Again?! Woman are you mad!"

Ella glances over her shoulder at him and back at Thor. "Thor, your brother is not how I remembered. I'm gonna have to go. My parents expect me home soon," Ella takes one last glance at Loki before beginning to walk away.

She drops her eyes to the ground staring at her feet until her head hits something firm. It was a man, She looks up. One eye stares back, he's a tall man wearing all black and a large black trench coat. He wears a frown. "And what do I owe this pleasure to?" She says a sarcastic edge to her voice.

"And where do you think you are going?" He says.

Ella gulps and stares up at his one eye. "I was going home," she states.

"Why on earth would you bring this man," he points to Loki, "To Asgard? Last time he was here he blew up half of New York!" He says whispering firmly.

"Thor asked me to!" She argues putting her hands up in defense. Ella didn't know who this shady man was but she already decided she she didn't want to put up with him, "Now if you'll excuse me," She says attempting to slide past him, but he grabs her.

"You aren't going anywhere, you are part of this situation, you will have to come back with us to be questioned," He says.

"I will go nowhere with you! I have a life that i'd rather leave un-ruined by the government!" 

He sighs and signals two guys from behind her who suddenly take hold of her arms. She panics her parents flashing through her mind and she attempts to kick and yell. "Thor! You can't let them take me! Thor!" She screeches. Thor is on the other side of the scene taking hold of Loki ignoring her calls . Ella struggles but the men simply outweigh her strength and drag her away, her heels dragging behind. They throw her in the back of a car slamming the door behind her. She sits up yanking on the door handle but it doesn't budge. Fear and anger flow through her the more she attempts. Her parents, she needed to get to her parents. She looks towards the front seat but it's blocked off. She bangs on it. "Let me out! I have done nothing!" 

A man in all black slides into the car ignoring her completely. He starts the car and they begin driving as all the circled cars begin to drive moving in front of them and behind them.

Ella turns towards the window seeing Thor help some more men load Loki into a similar car, his hands are bound. She groans dropping her head. She should have never listened to Thor.

Oh she'd kill him when she saw him again. Cast some spell on him. The thought makes her smirk. 

A loud noise draws her attention upwards. Her heart drops and her face whitens. Theirs a News helicopter above, he just got the whole thing.

***

Sorry for the long wait Luvs, Hope you enjoy!