Welcome to Adgard

It's a strange tingling feeling, it ran up and down her body. It was a blinding light and she had to keep her eyes closed tight for most of the time. 

She didn't wish to open her eyes when the tingling left her. That was until she heard a voice.

"What is it you need,"

Ella opens her eyes and sucks in a breath. Taking in the man before her. "Loki.....Hi." That was clearly not the reaction she wanted to bestow, but her heart stopped the moment she saw him. He wore a large golden shiny helmet, that she has never seen before, and his attire was more regal and royal looking then she had ever seen. He holds a golden scepter that gleams. He looked like some weird king out of the weird books her friend Alysia wrote.

But her child part. The part that made him family, oh how she'd missed him.

She stares into his green eyes and his face softens, as emotion floods through his face. "My you've grown," he takes a step forward staring at her.

She lets out a large sign she didn't realize she was holding in. He was alive, and she wasn't killed by whatever she suspected. "Yup, I've grown sure enough. It's been a whole three years," she says. "Three years." She says more quietly.

His smile disappears and he steps away slowly. "Ella why have you come?"

Ella breaths and swallows nervously, she'd only planned on getting here alive. This was a whole new part she hadn't planned on. "Your brother," she says awkwardly.

He sighs and turns away. "My brother, Of course I knew he'd catch on and some how find a way to reach me. But why did he have to drag you into this mess."

Her eyebrows drew together in a confused manor. "What exactly.....is this mess?"

"Odin has died, I have become king because Thor has denied his invitation to the throne and so I have taken over," he says taking a step towards the strange wall that surrounded the two."I fear Thor will not trust me as king, so I am-for now- denying him passage here." He says quite simply.

Ella sighs and looks at her tennis shoes. Something had been nagging at her mind ever since the name Loki was spoken. "Well, before we get off the topic of Thor, and the Earth, I was wondering..." she stops and sighs dreading this question, even though she knows she must say something about this. "What's the story of New York? Were you a part of it?"

Loki's face clouds and he quickly steps back looking away from her. "I was. But I was not myself in total control." He sighs.

Ella turns from him and studies the room. "Well, shouldn't you have had control over your mind, or was it, 'I was being mind controlled kinda thing.'" She says staring at strange golden wheel contraption.

Loki sighs once again, "I was myself. And I was blinded by power."

Ella's eyes drop to her shoes. "Tough," She whispers, but then takes in a huge breath turning to him. "You should probably check in with your brother. He's family, and he cares. You probably shouldn't hide away like some emo teen trying to figure out your feelings."

He furrows his eyebrows giving her a strange look. "Emo teen? I don't understand this."

Ella sighs and droops her shoulders. "You should mend your family problems, and let in the family that's there for you." She says more simply.

He shakes his head. "He'd lock me back in my cell, and I wouldn't be happy. It's better off he didn't know. For the both of us."

Ella glares at him. "Then I'll just go off and tell him myself. I'll let him in myself."

Ella begins to walk away when he grabs her by the arm and whirls her around. She stares wide eyed at him surprised by the tightness of his grip.