Love Loki

Please give an honest answer!!! Do you think this is wrong turn?

***

Ella glares across at my cell partner who sits there glaring back at her. "I'm so pissed off at you," She snaps.

"And you don't think I'm not furious with you?? I'd turn you into a bug if this cage didn't constrict my powers!"

Ella rolls her eyes. "Really? Well I admit I should have never gotten into this business, but can I just say.... what the hell happened to you!!!" Like what is wrong with you?" Ella exclaims staring at him.

He looks at her a softness now taking a bit of his features. "A lot has happened since I last saw you," he says.

"Ya, you blew up half of New York sunshine," she mocks rolling her eyes.

He groans. "You're so insufferable!"

"Ella, brother,"

"What do you want?" Ella and Loki say in unison both glaring at Thor.

Thor looks at both of them and turns to Ella. "I'm sorry for what's happened. I am working on getting you out," He says looking at her hopefully.

"What does it matter Thor? When-if I get out of here my whole life and image is ruined!!!" She says it all finally sinking in. "There was a news copter at the scene, it was videoing the whole thing, me with him!" Ella says pointing angrily at Loki. Tears brim her eyes as she falls against the cell door in defeat. "If I get out of here, even if i don't have the CIA or police on my tale. I'll have the whole world judging the girl who associated with the man who blew up New York...You know they can never know the truth," she's quieter now and now both brothers pity her a bit more. Loki more than Thor. "What will my parents think of me now, eh?"

"It depends how true and understanding they are to you,"

She looks up at him tears glistening in her eyes. "I don't know, and that's what scares me most,"

***

S.H.I.E.L.D turns the lights down a bit so the two can sleep. They also move Ella into a separate glass cell because of her training in 'magic.' She had been called 'dangerous.'

Ella can't fall asleep. The cold hard ground. The dim light, and the knowingness that she had a camera watching her every move. It made her mad. Also, Loki wouldn't shut up.

"Ella?"

"What. Do. You. Want."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for my selfish actions,"

"I don't care, I'm not forgiving you," she says.

"Remember what you quoted me when you were small? That book.... what was it called... the Bible! Yes. You said that it's rules were "love thy neighbor as thy self" and forgive,"

"Shut up please," she hisses and turns away. She can't help the small sad smile that tugs at the side of her lips. She quickly pushes away any happy thought.

The lights suddenly turn off and sirens go on. 

Ella and Loki ride to their feet as dim lights flicker on. Five figures stand in front of Loki's cage. Ella's heart rate quickens.

"King Loki Laufeyson. We are here to gather you as our lost king,"

Ella furrows her brow looking at the woman who had spoken up. She wore the most interesting set of clothes. Like something out of this world. Loki raises his eyebrows and smiles. 

"And what pleasure do I owe to come into acquaintance with such out-worldish figures," He says standing in front of them only his glass cell between them. 

"We are the outcasts of realms, we are all mages and wielders of magic. We are the ones our worlds thought us too dangerous to handle. Thus, they cast us out to Midgard. Your story has given us great hope. We would like to liberate you, and for you to become our leader," 

A smile spreads across Loki's face as a bit of pride sparkles in his eyes.

Ella watches in deep confusion. Her eyes wander to the doors. A seemingly strange blue force surrounds it. It was magic, she had never seen this type of it before. "Um...who are you guys?" She asks.

The woman's head snaps to her as if just now realizing her presence. "Who are you?" She asks in a strange almost French accent.

"I'm Ella...a magic user like yourselves it seems..." 

She titles her head. "Are you an outcast too?"

"Soon to be one," She mumbles glancing at Loki

"Then you may come with us, IF the King allows it to be so," 

All eyes turn to Loki as his eyes land on Ella. His smile grows into a devious smirk. "Yes, it is up to me now isn't it," He says smiling. "Why don't you let me out first?"

The woman nods to a man who quickly goes to the panel and with one wave of his hand it fries into ash. Loki's cell door opens and he walks out a large smile spreads across his face as he chuckles to himself and walks over to Ella's cell.

She stares at him with the horrible realization that her freedom depends on his decision. It completely angers her. Ella walks closer to the cell wall where Loki stands on the other side grinning like a child on Christmas.

He tilts his head and loses his large smile to a simple smirk, "I don't think it wise to leave witnesses. We might as well take her with us," He says with a wave of his hand.

She exhales a thankful sigh.

"She will be my personal servant," 

She inhales back sharply. "What?" 

Loki smiles as they fry the control panel and the door opens. 

Ella staggers out fuming. "You will one day get what's coming to you!" She hisses walking up to him.

"Oooh, I do hope it's good," He says still keeping that smirk plastered across his face. 

"Are you ready to go my King?" The woman says her voice hastened.

"Yes, let's not waste time," Loki says turning his attention back to the woman.

Everyone gathers around the woman and motions for Loki and Ella to gather close. Ella walks closer glaring at Loki. A light transfixes them as they whole group disappears.

***

Here it is... what ya'll think?