The Dare

Jake's P.O.V

"Who here is coming to my party Friday?" Ryan asks has he sits down at the table. The best period of the day is lunch, I swear.

"Hell yes!" I say excitedly, he throws the best parties. Booze, food, and hot chicks and dudes for daaaays.

The others, Blake, my twin, Alex, my crush since freshman year, Courtney, Ryan's girlfriend, and Isabelle, my best friend who is beyond amazing, all speak in a chorus of 'yes's and approving hums.

"J, my totally hot cousin just moved here, and I think I can hook y'all up." Isabelle says, turning to me with a wink. See? Amazing. I feel my cheeks heat up a little before looking back at my trey of half eaten pizza.

"Um...I uh...I'm good." I stutter. She knows have a crush on Alex, she said it's unhealthy to like someone for so long and not tell them.

"Are you sure? I mean, at least take a look at him before turning my offer down." She pulls her phone out and within twenty seconds points it towards me.

"Holy hell! Is he actually human?" I ask her, completely serious.

What? He's hot...Not as hot has Alex, but still fucking hot.

I take her phone from her and look at the picture. His raven black hair and perfectly tan skin causes his electric blue eyes to pop. He's shirtless in the picture, honey that six pack, if I were a chick I'd be wet right now.

"Them abs though." I say, handing the phone back to her.

"Lemme seeeee." Courtney says, getting out of her seat and walking to look over Isa's shoulder. "Daaaamn!" I grin, looking over at Ryan to see him staring at the phone pouting.

"Don't worry Ry, you got that ass working for you." I say winking at him. The whole table erupts in fits of laughter, causes some of the closer tables to stare at us weirdly.

"He sure does." Court says before she pats his bottom and sits down again. I steal a fry from Alex, causing him to whine in protest. He's so cute.

"Wait," I look over at Isa, pointing the fry at her. "What about da arse on that sexy God?" She smirks, looking over my shoulder and waving someone over.

"See for yourself." She says, Slowly my eyes widen, and I look over my shoulder only to see the picture come to life. Only with a shirt on and he looks one hundred times better in real life, which is saying something. I drop the stolen fry and my mouth goes wide before I snap my head back to Isa.

"Holy shit he's real!" I whisper yell. Everyone laughs, other than Alex. He seems to be in deep thought while looking down at his fries.

Did me stealing his fry make him that sad? I mean I understand the feeling but...no need to overheat your brain about it boy.

I'm quickly brought out of my thoughts when Isa stands up to greet the sexy god.

"Hey Isaac, how's your first day so far?" She asks him before pulling him into a hug.

"Don't know." He says before ruffling his bed head a bit. "Just got here."

Ooooo, he's a sexy sleepy god.