Yukio x deaf! Puppy! Reader

This is not going to be easy!
Anyways enjoy!

Yukio's Pov:
As I walking, I hear a whimper. I turned around to find an injured limping puppy, 'who would do this?' I took the poor little thing and carried it to the dorm, the day seemed to brighten as I carried the soft yet coarse puppy. 

Yn's Pov:
A stranger picked me up, his gentle hands and warm coat knocking away the winter a little. I snuggled into the coat trying to warm up as much as possible. I wanted to explain that I can't hear, but as a dog, I couldn't. I whimpered as my attempt to communicate with the stranger but my attempt was unsuccessful.

time skip to a good year

Yukio's Pov: 

 after I learned that the puppy was deaf and had no owners I felt a pang in my heart and decided to keep it even though Kuro wasn't too happy about and used to hiss at her. I named her (dog name) and decided to have Mephisto dig into the background of (dog name). I knocked out of my thoughts when Mephisto knocked on my door, startling me a little in the process . "yes sir?" "I have found something interesting, you might want to know" he gave me a taunting smirk. I stood immediately scaring (dog name) in the process, she yelped in surprise. I gave her a gentle smile as she cocked her head to the side.  I followed Mephisto into his office and shut the door behind me. "I have to tell you, (dog name) was never actually a dog."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LEFT A CLIFFHANGER!!!!! lemme know if you want  a part 2