No... yukio x female reader angst

⚠️WRITTEN SADNESS ALERT!⚠️ this is most likely going to be short.... sorry!
Ln means last name

Yukio's pov:
I was too late... I couldn't save her...Yn
I wished I had noticed it before, her beautiful dull eyes, her fading smile, her once bright personality dripping like a leaky faucet.

'There is a girl in front of my class who I swear I seen hasn't done anything but laugh'

Still Yukio's pov:
"Hiya cutie! How are you doing darling?" Shima winked after his flirty remark. Yn rolled her eyes but giggled nonetheless. "Shima do you know the answer? What about you Ln?" Shima began to stumble over his words while Yn muttered the answer quietly.

'How does someone so perfect feel so insecure? As to scar her skin with cuts and burns and still want to hurt more'

Yn's pov:
I was tired of faking and hiding behind a mask. I wished it to have been over... "-what about you Ln?"  Yukio questioned me slightly irritated,  "the demon of Rot Asteroth" I muttered a light blush painting across my face slowly. Yukio nodded and continued his somewhat interesting lesson; Suguro-kun glanced over at my slightly revealed fresh deep red lines on my arm concerned. I gave him a kitten hiss making him understand immediately before turning  back somewhat skeptic of my strange behaviour.
Sts to after class and it's still Yn's pov
I slowly trudged my way to Yukio after his lesson was over. "Yes Ln-san? Is there something you need or like to ask?" I shook my head lightly, and smiled a small fake smile 'my mask is on' "I wanted to tell you something that I should've told you awhile ago, but I was scared to tell you." I fiddled my fingers discretely.  "What is it? You can tell me anything."  Yukio's words confirming permission. I leaned forward and gently liplocked Yukio hugging him, wincing at the sudden contact. Yukio's eyes widened to the size of saucers, pulling away. "I love you Yukio." I whispered softly letting go of Yukio, "I know that you don't love me back so this was my confession" Yukio stood in shock( Yukio is S H O O K! XD) "Yn, no. I don't want believe that this is you."

'How does someone so loving learn to hate her own guts? Drawing a picture on her arms with a blade as if her mind isn't dark enough'

'No' 'No' those words echoed in my head Yukio denying me... my heart being the glass shattered by the bullet.
Yukio's pov:
I was still in shock...Yn my crush kissed me and I shoved her away... like a toy. 'Why did I do that? I probably broke her heart, oh Yn I am very very sorry' "found a certain someone~?" I sighed in reply. "Eins zwei drei" Snap! Yep Mephisto Pheles... "The one and only~!" He bowed dramatically as if waiting for applause. "Mephisto I-"
<STS TO NEXT DAY AROUND NIGHT BROUGHT TO YOU BY JEFF THE KILLER PRETENDING HIS KNIFE IS A MICROPHONE SCREAMING SWEET DREAMS>
Yn's pov:
"Yukio... I'm sorry-" "sorry for what? Oh my-please tell me you didn't-Yn? YN!!!" Just like that Yn had let the blade of her sword pierce her heart gliding right through her persuading her breath to stop and her body to drop limp. "Yn... No" I dropped to my knees letting the tears break down the barriers. "I love you."
—.....——-....--.....—-.....—....—-......——-.......—...—
FIN SORRY HOPE YOU ENJOYED!