Prolouge: Dream Girl

I still remember the day I showed up to the talent show audition. I prepared for a week, and I was pretty confident. I walked to the school and entered the audition room. I sang for about 30 seconds and was told "we'll let you know." I walked out and went home. The next day I was told the show was already full. I was devastated, I loved singing, and wanted to share that.
     That was six years ago, but somehow it feels like longer. My love of performing never died and I joined theater in the sixth grade. I stayed for two years, and returned my freshman year of high school. I had moved so I met new people and made new friends. In this class I met my friend who introduced me to Kpop. I both love and hate her for it. Because of her I was introduced to BLACKPINK which became my favorite girl group.
     Of course I'm not 24/7 OBSESSED with BLACKPINK, but it's really the only group I have liked since fallout boy. Of course my love for BLACKPINK has died off, but it left me with this emptiness. It reminded me of how much I loved singing.
     So I came up with a plan, I would give myself the first semester of my sophomore year to plan my training for the next three years. I don't have the best voice, nor am I the best dancer, but I am willing to give it my all to make my dream come true.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Follow my story in real time-
Insta-@_____yolotli

I will be updating every saturday!