{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ ᏆᏇᎾ}

{Recap!}

Kaine nodded as he got up and tidied up his appearance, he followed the maid to the old Madame's room.

"Let's do this." He whispered encouragements to himself before opening and stepping into the room with his head held high.

{Recap end}

Kaine stared at the women who's hair was decorated with jade hair pins and her silky vulgar red dress before looking at his own clothes, ragged and old.

"Mother." He said, his voice holding no emotion or any affection.

'Dammit! This green tea bitch is the reason Lucius became so broken! Jealous by his looks and power ... she poisoned him, causing him to become scarred and remain in the shadows ... I won't let her poison him in this life! Even though Lucius got his own revenge in the end.' She giggled quietly as she thought of such a scene.

"Ah! Darling, so nice of you to finally get here."the women spoke, her honey coated words dripping with sarcasm.

"What reason did you call me for?" Kaine ignored her sarcasm.He wanted to get this 'meeting' over and done with.

"Your father will be bringing home a child... make sure he's well looked after~" she said with deep meaning.

'Ha! Oh I'll make sure he's look after well! I won't let you do as you please anymore mother, kaine is gone..I,Lilly will make sure Lucius lives a good life!'

"Yes,mother." Kaine then stood up and left.
—————————————————
Once kaine left the old Madame's face changed into a scowl. "Such a rude little brat! Just wait till I get my hands on him!" She growled before she began to laugh.

Her laugh left the maids trembling In fear, the women didn't seem to care as she began to plan maliciously.

Her plan? To teach her son his place, his place as a mere pawn on her chest table.
—————————————————
Once kaine returned to his room, he leaped onto the bed and began squealing and rolling around.

"Omg! I'm here! I'm actually in an otome game!" He grinned.

Once kaine finished his fan-girling, ah no his fan- boying.
He began to check his body out, his pale white skin and short blond hair stood out amongst his family, who had raven or brown hair and tanned skin.

He looked into the mirror next to his bed 'damn, I never realised how hot kaine is...'

Kaine wiped the drool from the corner of his lip before he stood up with determination.

'I need to get stronger and learn magic...I must protect thy body! And Lucius of course.. mostly thy body' *drools*

—————————————————
Hope you enjoyed chapter 2!

Any mistakes? Please tell me.

The first capture target will be appearing in chapter 3! The adopted baby bro!

Lucius!

Lucius means light in Latin and I just thought it was perfect for him! But don't be mistaken he's not always as bright sometimes he can get quite dark ;)

[pic is kaine when older.]
Storm_scythe_Reaper