{ℂℋᎯℙᏆℰℛ Ꮎℕℰ}

Lilly shivered as the cold wind rushed against her soft pale skin, it was a mid winters day.

She normally wouldn't leave her nice and warm room, filled to the brim with anime figurines and mangas stacked all across the floor and walls however, today she had no choice but to put on her fluffy snow white coat... today was the day when the limited time only {fantasy love} otome game would go on sale.

She was too busy drooling at the thought of obtaining the otome game, that when she crossed the road , she failed to see the truck coming towards her.

'Bang!'

Her body collided with the truck,as her body flew backwards, the only thing she could think of was '...where's the driver?!'.

—————————————————

"W-what happened?!" Lilly shouted as she looked around the completely white room, how cliche.

"Oh dear... truck-san did it again! He's been pushing it lately,I'll make sure to punish him later!" A voice said,with a hint of annoyance.

"Eh? Excuse me, did you just say truck-san?" She mumbled.

'isn't truck-san only in those legendary reincarnation novels?!'

"Oh human..I'm a little busy at the moment so let's finish this quickly. I'm going to send you into the world of {fantasy love} as the supporting character of the villain... good luck (*⁰▿⁰*)" the voice echoed.

"Huh? Wait what?! Come back here!" Lilly screamed as the white room began to fade away, her vision turned black.

—————————————————

"Young master! Young master,please wake up!" A woman's shrill voice was heard as her body was shook violently.

"S-stop shaking me!" A soft but deep voice came out of the 13 year old Male body...the supporting character Lilly now resided in.

'I'm...a boy...!' Lilly began to pat her body,startling the maid secretly.

"Y-young master kaine?" The maid stuttered.

Kaine (Lilly) stared at the maid for a moment before replying "what is it?"

'I'll worry about my gender swap later,I need to find out how far am into in the story.'

"The Madame wants to speak with you."

The boys body slumped. 'You have got to be kidding me, I've only just got here and they want me to meet that green tea bitch?!'

Kaine nodded as he got up and tidied up his appearance, he followed the maid to the old Madame's room.

"Let's do this." He whispered encouragements to himself before opening and stepping into the room with his head held high.

—————————————————
Okay so this is my first proper book, if there is any grammar mistakes or such please tell me ^.^

This story was written completely by me,however I do not own the pictures used.

If anyone has any ideas, please feel free to share... hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Pic is Lilly.

Storm_scythe_Reaper