23. Another family.

ANGELINE

I woke up and I'm making myself a cup of coffee, uncle David is still asleep.
I hear giggling sounds coming from outside, it sounds like a few boys.
Then someone unlocks the door and gets in.
I scream, putting my hands on my face with a slap.
"Dad?", Someone yelled, then two large, muscular, well-sculpted bodies rush in, running.
"Oh my god!", I run to them.
"Angeline!", Ethan runs to me and hugs me-- so tight that he cracked my bones.
"Angeline!", Grayson comes to us and now it's a group hug.
"I missed you both", I whisper, letting the tear slide down my cheek because the feeling of being normal and missing my past life hit me so hard.
"What's happening?", David runs down the stairs then puts his hand over his heart.
"We scared the little Angel", Ethan says, looking at me.
"Well, look at those muscles! I thought Mitchel sent some guys after me", I laugh then I put my hand over my mouth.
"Who's Mitchel and why would he send guys after you?", Ethan asks, clenching his jaw and fists.
"Ethan calm down", David rubs Ethan's shoulders from behind him.
"No really. Tell us what is going on?", Grayson asks and he has the same "mad face" on his, just like Ethan.
"Angeline, do you feel like telling the boys about it?", David asks.
I'm hesitant, I don't want them to view me as the stupid weak girl they used to play with when they were young.
"I want to know", Ethan grits on his teeth, sitting me down.
"Same", Grayson says, sitting down.
The three of them are sitting next to each other, and I'm sitting in front of them.
"I went to Chase Atlantic's concert", I start. Going on and on about everything that's happened to me ever since.
"He did what?", Grayson raises his eyebrows.
"Show me", Ethan clenchs his jaw.
"I can't", I look down as the tears showed them how insecure I am.
"Don't push her", David says to the boys.
"That fucker did all of that to you and you decided to shut up?", Ethan smacks his hand on the table.
"I'm weak comparing to him", I whisper.
"Bullshit!", Ethan yells.
"Ethan stop yelling at me", I hug my knees to my chest, hiding my face.
"Ethan stop. You're not as mad and sad about it as she is!", David yells at him.
"I'm sorry", Ethan sits next to me and grabs my face kissing my forehead then he put my head on his chest, brushing his hand against my back.
"It's okay. Just try to not yell", I close my eyes, exhaling in a sigh.
"Go on, Angeline", David says.
I carry on with the story.
"You aborted a baby?", Ethan exclaims.
"I didn't want to have his kid", I stand up, pacing back and forth.
"What did he do?", Grayson asks.
"He didn't accept the fact that I aborted the baby even though he said that I should abort it. He chocked me to death. I couldn't breathe at all", I say.
"Asshole!", Ethan smacks his hand on the table again.
"I am trying to be her therapist right here. If you're going to continue with this act, go to your room", David warns Ethan, then nods his head telling me to go on.
_______________________________________

ETHAN

She kept going on and on then she stopped. She couldn't breathe.
Her tears and the burning fire in her chest suffocated her.
"I can't do this", she whispers, trembling, and rubbing her sweaty forehead.
Grayson gave her a glass of water.
"Come with me", I take her hand, leading her upstairs to my room.
We went in and I closed the door.
"Deep breaths, Angel", I lay her on my bed.
"I don't want it to get to me but when I remember his face, his dangerous features... I just can't", she cries, I pull her chest up, hugging her to mine.
"It's okay. You're here. I'm with you and I won't let anything happen to you. I promise", I whisper.
She sighs as a sign of comfort.
She felt safe hearing these words from me.
"Thank you", she pulls away, laying back down.
"Do you want to come with us?", I ask.
"Where are you going?", she asks.
"Lunch with the boys downstairs", I smile, rubbing her hand.
"Family lunch? No, thanks", she chuckles.
"You are one of us", I hold her hand, nodding my head.
"I want a hoodie of yours", she gets out of bed.
"Sure!", I walk to my closet.
"I want a long one", she says.
"Here", I give her a long black hoodie.
She walks into my bathroom, then comes out after a minute.
"Done", she takes my hand and we both go down the stairs.
_______________________________________

ANGELINE

We sit on the table, after we ordered the boys favorite pineapple pizza.
"Angeline, you have to eat a whole pizza by yourself", Grayson says.
"I can't", I giggle.
"Look at how skinny you are", Grayson points at me.
"I have an eating disorder", I nod my head.
"Oh", David raises his eyebrows, Grayson raises his hands up in surrender as a "I'll shut up", Ethan glares at Grayson.
"It's okay he didn't say anything", I nudge Ethan's rib.
"Try to eat as much as you can", Ethan rubs my shoulder.

The pizza came and we ate it all.
I enjoyed their company, they're so nice and I'm happy to be back with them. But still, my mind is somewhere else.
I keep looking around, afraid of a sudden Mitchel pop up.
"You look anxious", David frowns.
"Oh me? No", I shake my head, chuckling.
"We're all here. We won't let anything happen to you", Grayson says.
My phone rings on the table and I take the call.

"Hello, Angeline from Chase Atlantic?", a man spoke from the phone.
"Angeline yes but not a Chase Atlantic member", I scoff.
"I'm so glad to hear this", the man exclaimed.
"Why though?", I chuckle.
"I am Peter, I have a small studio and I would love to be your music producer", he says.
"I don't sing", I shake my head.
"Well, you should because everyone liked your presence on stage and your voice is just perfect. So if you have a song written you can give it a try at my studio", he says.
"Really?", I ask, raising my eyebrows.
"Yes! You can do it tomorrow if you have nothing. I'll be waiting for your call", he says.
"Okay, I'll think about it. Thank you so much", I hang up.
"Who was it?", Ethan asks.
"Some guy that wants me to record a song at his studio and he would like to be my music producer", I say, still surprised.
"You won't say no, right?", Grayson asks.
"I don't know--".
"Call him again and tell him that we're coming tomorrow", David says.
"All of us?", I ask then I burst laughing.
"We want to be with you in the first chapter of your journey", David smiles.
"Yes, we want to support you", Ethan smirks.
"I guess I'm not going to kick this opportunity away", I pick my phone up, calling Peter.
"Good news?", he picks up.
"Yes, I'm coming tomorrow with my family", I say and they looked at me whispering "Aw!", and Grayson pretended to wipe a tear.

"Awesome! I'm really happy to hear this. I'll have everything set for you. I'll be waiting for you in my studio and I will send the location now!", he hangs up right away.
"Tomorrow it is", I put the phone on the table.
"That's my girl", Ethan claps.
"You go, Angel!", Grayson drum rolls on the table.
"I'm very proud of you", David holds my hand.
"Thank you guys. I can't tell you how thankful I am for having you by my side", I look at them all, admiring their existence.
"You are going to smash it!", Grayson yells.
"Yes!", Ethan shakes his head as if he's being electrified.
"Yeah!", Grayson does the same as Ethan.
"Goofballs", David shakes his head in total disappointment.

Click on that vote babies♡