Extended Chapter 1 - Kobe

-Nanami's POV-

Time for new year shrine! We're at the booth where there's a lucky draw so I thought I'll try it out for fun~

"EH?!?!!!!!! You won!!" Miki-chan exclaimed.

"WOAH!!" I blinked my eyes a few times and looked at the tickets.

"It's a short vacation for two!! ARE YOU GOING WITH INOO-CHAN?" My cheeks blushed and I look behind to see Kei talking to Dai-chan. They're a little far away so I guess they didn't hear the commotion caused by the both of us.

"I-I'll ask him..I g-guess." I stuttered a little.

"Hah! Are you nervous?"

"Wh-hat n-no!!" I waved my hands frantically.

Yabai...I'll be with Kei alone..but I really want to go on a short vacation with him..it'll be fun..ahhhhh I'm dying.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kei's face landed on my shoulder.

"AH!" I jumped. I felt my cheeks heating up due to the sudden close distance while I was deep in thoughts...

"You know why she's blushing?" Miki-chan teased.

She came over and snatched the tickets off my hands and she started waving it infront of Kei.

"That's because your dear girlfriend won a short vacation to Kobe~~ and she wants to ask you out." Miki-chan giggled.

"MIKI-CHAN!"

"C'mon, it's only for two days."

"Eh maji?" Kei came over to my side.

"Y-Yeah.."

"I'll go with you if you want me to but wouldn't you want to go with Miki-chan?"

"Ah! Don't worry~ I have Dai-chan here with me. Please go and enjoy yourselves." She pulled Dai-chan towards her and gestured us to go.

"Yeah! The both of you should go together!" Dai-chan exclaimed.

The both of them looked at each other and giggled leaving Kei and I in confusion.

"Ne ne Dai-chan, let's go~ Didn't you say you wanted to eat the pancakes from the cafe you told me about?" Miki-chan winked.

This girl...

"OH! Yeahhh let's go~" Dai-chan replied enthusiastically.

No wonder they're a couple, they really get along well. I smiled slightly at the thought of that. But my smile faded away when I realised they're leaving me here with Kei so that I can ask him out.

"Eh?! You're leaving?!" I panicked for a second.

"Yeah, see you after the holiday Nanami~" Miki-chan placed the tickets on my hands and went off with Dai-chan.

"A-Ah...this girl." I sighed as I look at her walking away from us.

"Nanami."

I felt electricity shot through my body when Kei wrap his hands around my waist from the back. YAAAAAABAIIIIIIIIIII my heart's pounding so fast I could barely breathe. Did I ever mention that this guy is really good at backhugging? He makes me feel like I'm out of the world when he hugs me like this.