Chapter 28 - Intoxication

⚠️ Suggestive Content ⚠️

-Nanami's POV-

"How do you want me to prove my love for you..." Kei whispered. That voice...I was startled by the sudden change in tone. He was really serious. His eyes narrowed towards my direction, giving me a look that I've never seen before. His hands reached for my cheeks, wiping my tears away gently. His touch was soft and comforting.

His lips parted slightly and his eyes were droopy. His face looked so sensual...I mean well his sleepy face always looks so lustful but this time it feels different.

"Nanami..." His hand was cupping my cheeks then he slowly moves to my lips. Every touch felt like it was burning my skin with passion. He placed his finger on my lips, caressing it a little before leaning in to lock my lips with his. I didn't have the thought of resisting or backing away from him..His lips were soft and moving in a slow motion at first but slowly, he started putting pressure on my lips and it became firm. He wanted more. His arms travelled to my hips, pulling me even closer than before. We were literally stuck on each other with no gaps in between. My breath mingles with his as we kissed.

"I'll prove it to you.." He whispered into my ears. He pushed me down on the floor and straddled his hips on mine. Immediately, he slams his lips on mine again, firmly. I was lost in his touch. Everything felt so surreal. Suddenly, I flinched from the sudden tingling sensation when his lips ended up on my neck. The kisses he left were tender and passionate and I felt intoxicated. My mind was going crazy and I felt so overwhelmed. I could feel him. My cheeks were burning and the warmth spread through my entire body each time he places a kiss on my skin. My hands reached for his nape unconsciously, pulling him down. I couldn't resist whatever he was doing to me. I inhaled sharply and I could feel his scent flooding my thoughts, drowning me.

"Kei..."

"I said I love it when you call my name with that kind of tone. You sound so..." He sucked hard on the sensitive part of my neck.

"I'll only do that to you.." His voice was low and husky. He's so goddamn hot when he's like this???

I gasped when I felt a slight pain forming on my neck. My heart was pounding so hard, I was trying to catch my breath when he licked the same spot, leaving his mark of love on me. We were both panting when he left my neck..it was a mess. A hot mess. My mind was all blurry and dizzy from his sudden actions. It's the first time we ever got so intimate.

Kei went back to kissing me on my lips passionately. My arms were wrapped around his neck. I feel his hands caressing my waist, which he had lifted my shirt slightly. He was touching me so gently that I felt warmth spreading through my entire body.

What a fuzzy feeling...

"I'm not going to stop." He whispered in between our kiss.

Then, his lips went even deeper, even more passionate. It was insane. My heart was beating as if it was going to stop anytime now.

I was totally lost on what we were doing, we were so obsessed with each other that we didn't care about anything else.

"Ding dong!" The doorbell rang.

"Nanami! I forgot my keys! Are you at home?" I heard a faint voice which sounded like my Mom.