"Here's your waters," He smiles, "Are you two ready to order?"

  "Yeah, can I get the grilled salmon with the stacked potato?" Ryan asks.

  "Gouda cheese on the potato, correct?" Vincent asks.

  "Yes," Ryan responds before the waiter turns his attention to me. 

  "The bacon and mushroom carbonara please," I say with a nod.  Vincent gives us confirmation on what we ordered and leaves us once again. 

  "Ryan, I think you should put our version of Secret Girl on your album."

  "Wait, what? Really? You don't have to if you don't feel comfortable with it." He says, holding his hands up in front of him.

  "No, it's fine. I just think that I'm done hiding. I mean we're out here aren't we." I say. I guess this is my coming out. Some things just don't come to people who wait.

  Our food arrives quickly, which wasn't a surprise. I guess eating out with a celebrity does get you better treatment. One would think that second dates would be full of awkward silences and small talk, but this was big. The conversation was one of those talks where you just can't stop smiling. This was full puns and cheesy lines and I don't know how it happened but I was enjoying myself and Ryan's company. A lot.

  After splitting the bill (because Ryan wouldn't let me pay and I wouldn't let him pay), I'm back at the wheel of Ryan's car. One thing that I've learned about farmer's markets is that they usually end around noon, except for this one. This one packed up around three, which I am always grateful for. 

-Ryan Fox-

  Okay, so maybe I cancelled a meeting with Mr. Windle for this, but that doesn't really matter. I'm not busy anymore. Well, I am, but I'm busy with her. "Okay, so all I need are peaches, squash, and asparagus." Alyssa lists.

  "I think I can handle that," I shrug. Three items, we'll make it through this shopping trip with all of our appendages.

  "Good, come on," Alyssa grins and to my surprise, she grabs my hand and pulls me toward all of the booths. Even though it was already one, the stalls are still filled with produce. 

  We browse the stalls and find the peaches in a flash and as Alyssa was paying, I spot something interesting. "Hey, Alyssa. There's free samples over there." 

  She grins and I instinctively smile back, "You can go get some if you want, there's nothing holding you back." I just shrug because I'm ten percent sure she'd be very confused if she lost me. I mean, I'd be very confused if I lost me too. However, before I could reach the booth with the free samples another caught my eyes. I took a quick little detour to buy a two bunches of sunflowers. 

  Alyssa meets up with me at the free samples booth, holding peaches and asparagus. "Hey, you have flowers now."

  "And you have asparagus now," I point out. 

  "I know," She grins, gesturing to the bundle of vegetables in her hand. "I'm glad you noticed."

  "Well, this one's for you, " I say holding up a bundle of flowers, "and the other is for me because I think my place needs some flowers and because matching is fun." I grab her hand before she can make a comment. "Let's go find some squash."

><><><><

  It was too soon, but we ended up back where we started. "Do you want to just hang here for a while?" Just one simple question led us to be strewn across the couch watching random reality television shows. The sunflowers sit in a small vase on the coffee table and for once I'm glad that Nima's not around. Her head was on my lap as we watch the Kardashians bicker about some irreverent topic and I lean back against the chair, pondering through my thoughts as I talk.

  "I had fun today, and I think you did too." I start.

  She interrupts me, knowing what I'm trying to say, "Ryan." I anticipated this, so I just keep going.

  "I know I've said some things before. I just want to you to hear me out again. I want you to know that I really like you. I really do and I think that your amazing in every way possible. You're selfless and you care so much about other people- it's crazy. I don't know, and I just keep catching myself thinking about holding your hand and doing stuff with you. And maybe, I just thought that since you asked me out today that well, you might just like me too. So, what I'm trying to say is, Alyssa Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?"

  "Ryan," She says slowly, and at this point I think my heart could stop. "I don't think that I'm the type of person you want to be dating."

  "Alyssa, you're exactly the kind of person I need," I say, grasping her hand in mine. "So, what do you say to a few more dates?"

  She pauses for a moment to think, before sitting up, "Sure, a few more won't hurt." Before I could comprehend, her lips are on cheek and I just stopped thinking because this is all I need. 

____________________________________________________________

HELLO FRIENDS!! I'm back. I mean I really shouldn't be back bc I kinda spent the day writing this even though I should've been doing homework or homework. WHICH MEANS IF ANY OF YOU COMMENT ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS I'LL COME FIND YOU SO Y'ALL CAN SMA <3 love u <3 11/9/14

so anyway y'all should VOTE & COMMENT bc it gives me life and 2% motivation & 100% happiness

idk i'll prob update around the 21-30 but idk bro I got the SAT to study for bc america is all about making money so all of you guys who didn't make it this far and comment "UPDATE" will look like uncultured swines :) I GOTTA STUDY AND IF YOU ASK ME TO UPDAT I'LL PROBABLY CRY K THX BYE

Oh and THANK YOU for 9 million reads & 12k fans <3 <3 <3 (and if you haven't read Short Skirts you should probably go to my profile and read it)

zombies aren't real btw so y'all can sit down and listen to Neil Degrasse Tyson on the Daily Show like dead things can't just go around wanting to eat things

banner made by @IHateJasonGrace

SWAG TRAILER MADE BY @SoLuvablex3 <<<< Very important bc making me trailers is rlly swag

Miss_terious