I Love Yoo - Kousuke Hirahara (male reader)

(A/N)
This was written on August 9th 2018, I Love Yoo was currently on chapter 70 "Episode 63 " so this likely messes with the current story that you have read.

This is my first time writing a x male reader so...

This was requested by @RussianPanther hope you like it!

Honestly I hate going to these rich people parties, I don't know any one who does. Mom and Dad constantly complain about them, and yet, they are across the room talking to Mr. Hirahara. It was just a normal party, dancing, taking, people lying through their teeth.

My happy attitude could only take so much, so I went for a therapeutic walk to maintain my sanity. My suit itched and I seriously debated ditching right then, that is if a clearly drunken girl hadn't stumbled pass.

"Umm Mrs, are you alight?" I asked as she speed past, "why are you running?"

"I'm not running! I'm moving hastily!" She shouted as she made her way into another room. This girl was going to get in trouble.

"Argh! What the hell!" The lady shouted as I opened the door. She was sitting in a small puddle, made from the water that was in the pool a few feet away.

"Are you-" I started as I tried to help her up.

"Get off me ya perv!" I didn't want to make her think that I'm taking advantage of her, so I slowly backed away. "No dude is allowed to touch me!"

Slightly cautious, I asked "is there anyone I could call for you? I'm also trained in first aid, if you need any help."

"Oh right! Noodles!" She gasped as she crawled up the stairs. I made sure to keep my distance, but I really did want to help her.

She managed to crawl into a wardrobe and 'hide', I stood outside of it just to make sure she didn't pass out inside. No one even seemed to care that this girl was likely drugged, man did that piss me off.

Some guy came up not to long after, asking around for the girl. He was actually pretty cute, aside from the fact that he might have drugged this girl. Either way I tried to ignore him, but man was that hard to do.

"Who are you calling loud and rude you butt!" The lady screamed, scaring the shit out of me.

And of course the guy came over to us, his eyes lingering on my masculine form before turning to the lady. Everything happened pretty fast, but at least the guy wasn't the one who drugged her.

"Did you hit your head or sumthin? You look soooo lost right now." The lady who I'm pretty sure is Miss. Yoo told the guy. Honestly I was lost, I was only sticking around to make sure that she's okay, and because I like being around... umm... Kou- something?

"Shin-ae?" A feminine voice snapped me out of my confused state. Before I could turn around to see who the voice belonged to, a hand quickly grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me away.

It quickly made sense why, the lady was Ms. Hirahara. I quickly looked at the guy holding my wrist, he was fully concentrated on the girls conversation. Of course, he was her son... Kousuke Hirahara. I felt a steady tightness on my wrist, I didn't think this dude was okay. Gently placing my hand on his, I gave him a reassuring nod.

And then everything went to shit...

Miss. Yoo and Kousuke Hirahara were dangling from the balcony, being supported by some red head. The obvious outcome was that they were going to fall into the pool. Rushing down the stairs, I was able to get to the bottom at the same time they fell.