"Looking fine." A boy said walking past me groping my butt.

I turned around fast and grabbed him by his collar slamming him against the lockers.

A crowd was starting to form.

"Touch me like that again and I'll make you wish you were never born."

"What the- Travis!" I heard my brother yell.

I heard a few 'oh no's or 'get out your phone'

Travis...tra- ooo....

Travis is one of my brothers best friends they've known each other ever since they were in diapers....from what I know.

My brother was about to throw a punch to his face but I grabbed his fist which was inches away from hitting Travis.

"Chill. You know what goes around comes around." I said to him his eyes were showing complete anger.

"Brandon. " He looked at me and his eyes started to soften.

"Let's go." I said, he nodded and started to follow me but I knew he was gonna go back so I just turned around.

He went back to Travis and kicked him hard in the gut.

When he looked up he saw I was still standing there his face was filled with complete shock thinking I had left.

I gave him the 'seriously' look.

He shrugged it off and went to his class, then the bell rung.

Great! I'm late!

Note the sarcasm

I walked into class and sat in the back.

I turned on my phone and went on spotify, I turned through different playlist, Until I found one saying queens of rap.

I turned on my bluetooth connecting it to my earphones.

I put one in just in case the teacher calls on me.

"Misses. Marshall, what is the answer to number 4." She asked me knowing I wasn't playing attention.

"B." I said quickly guessing.

"Correct....but still yet pay attention." She said sounding frustrated.

°°°°°°°°°

It was finally lunch time. I went outside and sat under a tree on my phone waiting for my friend Lilly to come.

 I went outside and sat under a tree on my phone waiting for my friend Lilly to come

"Hey Bri." She said sitting beside me giving me her apple and gummies.

We do this every day, I'll eat a little something from lunch not the whole lunch meal that's just waiting mulah.

So we share, and yes I pay her a little something here and there, even though she keeps saying its fine.

It makes me feel bad sometimes.

"So I heard what happened this morning. " she said drinking some of her water.

"Yeah..poor guy gonna have a sore back and stomach. " I said.

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

Causing her to spit out her water everywhere.

"Eww!!!" I said between laughs.

"If it isn't the two hyenas. " I heard a squeaky voice say I looked up to see.

Jessica.

The schools queen bee or in other words plastic and her little minions, Tessie and Alice.

"If it isn't barbie." Lilly retorted.

"She's so fake, barbie's jealous. " I said making us both laugh again.

"Um- hello I'm standing right her ." She said flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"No wonder it smelled like plastic. " Lilly said.

I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing.

"Whatever, lets go girls. " She said strutting away.

"She look like a tree that's about to fall over." Lilly said.

"Plastic." I said laughing while high fiving her, me and her locking hands.

"Classic. " We said laughing even harder.

I separated my hand from hers then got up.

"Well I'll see you later on." I said throwing away my wrapper.

"Ok bye boo." She said after throwing away her trash.

°°°°°°°

I beat my brother home this time, I sat on my motorcycle and waited for him to come home, but when I was waiting there were 5 SUV'S on the side of the road at the house.

When my brother drove up into the garage, he started talking.

"Come on Bri we gotta climb through your window. Don't ask questions. " He said sternly.

So I didn't.

We went through the back gate and climbed up a tree then onto a limb that lead to my window.

I slowly opened the window trying not to make a noise, I climbed in first then Brandon.

"Now can-" He cut me off and put his hand over my mouth.

"Look, I want you to hide." He said looking me in the eyes.

"Mmmph...mmm...mmhpmm." I was trying to speak but he still had his hand against my mouth.

"Go hide in your closet and don't make a sound. " I really wanted to start singing shoot but I bit the inside of my jaw.

"Go." He said pushing me towards the closet.

I went inside and hide under a pile of clothes, imma suffocate in here.

"Where is she?!" I heard an unfamiliar voice roar.

"I don't know!!!" I heard my dad's worried voice yell.

"Brandon where is your sister!?" My dad yelled at my brother.

"I don't know." My brother said sternly.

"I guess this means goodbye for you two." I heard the unfamiliar voice speak again.

Goodbye?

Wait ...death.

No!

I jumped out the closet and hugged my brother and father.

They are the only family I have left...

"I'm sorry....Brianna....I sold you to the gang leader...." My father voice broke as he said his sentence.

My jaw dropped.

~~~~~~~

1186 words....not bad