9

Charlotte's POV:[FRIDAY]

Charlotte's POV:
[FRIDAY]

"Betty please?" I beg my sister, as we stand in my room.

She shakes her head. "Charlie, there's a killer on the loose. No way am I letting you out of this house at night."

"But Sweet Pea will be there." I remind her. He'll keep me safe.

She's being dramatic about the whole killer on the loose thing. Only one person has been killed and that was a couple months ago.

Cheryl's brother, Jason Blossom.

I think she's so worried because, like she said, the killer hasn't been caught and is still roaming around Riverdale, doing God knows what.

She sighs. "Listen Charlie, I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for your own safety."

I cross my arms over my chest. "I'll go ask mom then." I begin to walk around her when she grabs my arm. "That isn't a good idea Lottie. She's not a big fan of the Serpents."

She's let me go to the Southside before, what's so different now?

I ignore her and head out of my room, down the stairs, and into the dining room. I spot my mom sitting at the table, drinking wine while looking at a newspaper.

"Mom?" I call out.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Hi sweetie."

I walk over and take a seat next to her. "I-I was wondering if I could go hang out with some friends? At the Whyte Wyrm?"

At first she looks reluctant, but after a second of thinking she nods her head. "Of course Charlotte. Go out and have some fun. Just make sure you're home before midnight."

I grin and stand up from the chair. "Thank you." I kiss her cheek and skip out of the dining room.

Betty stands right outside the doorway with a look of shock. "What? She hates the Southside."

I giggle. "Wanna help me choose an outfit?"

"Fine." She mumbles, before following me up the stairs.

[OUTFIT BELOW]