pulling stunts

Your POV

  It's been about a week since I moved back. It's also been about a week since I've last seen Kick.

  After our first and last time hanging out in about forever, I couldn't help but be embarrassed. Especially after what I did...

  " Ugh, why am I such an idiot " I buried my head in my pillow , " Yes, after not seeing my best friend for years, I finally show up and decide to give him a kiss on the cheek ! What an amazing idea that was ! " sarcasm stung my tongue and poisoned my words as I rolled around on my bed, faintly screaming into my pillow.

  I mean who could blame me ? He's so cool and super handsome. And when he's upset he gets so cute. Not to mention he got a lot taller since elementary school, and I didn't think his voice could get any deeper than it was. But boy was I wrong.

" Ugh ! Can I stop thinking about these kind of things ? I made things so awkward, he probably hates me... "

3rd POV

" Just who does this guy think he is, just say the word and I'll- " you bolted around at the sound of an all too familiar voice, hugging your pillow to your chest.

  " K-Kick ? What are you doing in my house ? How did you even get in here ? " you said in both confusion and embarrassment, your face as red as a ripened cherry.

  " Your mom let me in before she left and I wanted to see you. So we could talk, and stuff... " his eyes met yours, causing your face to heat up even more. Kicks face did the same after he realized he was staring at you for longer than he probably should be.

  You scooted over on your bed signaling him to sit. There was something that made him embarrassed being in your room, on your bed, and just next to you in your short pajamas like this. He shook his head and slapped his cheeks. His thoughts were going elsewhere.

Kicks POV

" So what did you wanna talk about Kick ? "

  ( y/n ) looked up at me, her head tilted like some kind of puppy. Why did she have to do this ? Always be so... ugh, cute.

  " Nothing really it's stupid anyways... " I found myself looking anywhere but at her.

  " Wow really ? The Kick Buttowski doing something stupid ? This is unheard of ! " she sarcastically giggled. And when I thought she couldn't get any cuter.

  " Well, I wanted to ask if you could help me with this, um... stunt I'm doing ". That sounded stupid. Can't I just ask her normally ?

  Excitement filled her eyes at the word of me doing a stunt. " Really ! It's been so long since I've been there for one of your stunts ! What help do you need ?! " her face lit up in anticipation. God how many times do I have to say it. I don't think it's healthy to be this adorable.

  I felt my face heat up slightly.

Aw, biscuits.

  " This may be one of my most risky stunts yet... Are you sure you wanna help, there's no turning back ? "

She nodded with excitement.

" Just close your eyes, I'll show you the stunt on a countdown from 5, no peeking ".

  She chuckled and complied, shutting her eyes and looking forward.

Breathe in Kick, you can do this.

1

2

3

4

  3rd POV

5

   Your eyes fluttered open at the feeling of lips brushing against your own. You felt your face heat up, giving into the kiss.

  Kicks hand around your waist and the other against your cheek. You felt like you could melt.

  After a few minutes you both separated from each other. Kick held a hazed look in his eyes, his face complimenting his usual red and white attire.

" I- I like you ( y/n ). Im sorry I didn't know how else to tell you- " you cut him short with another kiss.

" I like you too Butt head. And if you don't mind, I'd love to practice these stunts with you more often ~ "

" Whenever you like doll face ~ "

________________________________

lotsa pov switching in this chapter
also i just think kick would be the type to call his gf 
" doll face "
anywho hope u like this shit that could be lowkey kinky
bye luvs