𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤.

taehyung certainly did not scream like someone's going to murder him i assure you he did not when he read jeongguk's message.

abruptly he runs to his closet and hides in there. adrenaline rush through his veins as he pants. he feels like a kid playing hide and seek, he feels stupid but he doesn't want to see  jeongguk.

when the door burst open, taehyung might or might not escape some squeal from his mouth. he quickly covers his mouth and silently prays for his sake.

“wow, i feel like we're in a horror movie. where i am the killer and your the one i'll be killing—who also hides somewhere too obvious.” he hears jeongguk says with a mocking tone.

“i know you're in there tae”

taehyung gives up easily, he feels stupid enough. he gets out of the closet only because it's hot inside and definitely not a good choice to hide since it's a suicide—he might die in suffocation.

when he goes out, he sees the person he hates the most–sitting on his bouncy soft bed, legs crossed along with his arms and looks intimidating.

“get off my bed, you're spreading a virus! you prick!” taehyung exclaims manically flailing his hands above the air like a maniac.

“well, if the virus spreads then i'll be glad to treat you. just lay—” taehyung throwa his gucci slides to jeongguk and how lucky he is, it hits right on jeongguk's precious nose.

“you're a fucking pervert dipshit! get out of my house!”

“goddamn, i think you flatten my nose even more.” jeongguk cries out as he rubs his nose while glaring at taehyung.

taehyung is about to shout but suddenly his whole surroundings becomes blurry and head spinning and starts to pound, throbbing painfully–he feel like throwing up.

he sees jeongguk's blurry figure standing up, walking towards where he is standing. he steps back not wanting the other to come closer to him. he holds his temples attempting to massage it. his ears start to ring as for his hearing begins to weaken.

“tae—” the only thing he hears before  he blacks out.