𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 : 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙪𝙥.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩.

“i can't believe i'm picking that fucking fuckboy that son of a small dick, god my beauty sleep is ruined! jeongguk you owe me, i'll fucking kill you with my own bare hands once you're sobered up and i'll put your lifeless body in my huge gucci bag and throw it away on the han river.” taehyung swears under his breath as he storms out of his house, keys attached on his front belt loop (gate, car, & doors) dangles everytime he stomps his feet making his way on his car. he presses the button of the car remote to unlock his car. he walks over to the driver's door and opens it then he enters and shut the door fuming in annoyance. jeongguk is really getting in his nerves, it's not his responsibility to take care of that bastard but how can he not get that asshole if he's the only one in his contacts?! he could just let alone jeongguk but the bartender texts and calls him non-stop. oh how he already prays forgiveness to god if he did something wrong in his past life.

“i'll just play my favorite song to relax and calm my nerves.” taehyung tilts his head slightly and forcefully smiles while thinking positive thoughts but we all know deep inside he's murdering jeon jeongguk.

in the other side;

“fuck off!” jeongguk barks at the bartender who jumps in fear, taking small steps backwards as he force a smile. light yet low chuckles emits from jeongguk's mouth as he points his finger directly on the bartender's chest, sluggishly he walks closer to him. he jabs his finger on the latter's chest.

“it's fucking hot in here, am i in hell already? why's hot in here?! where's your fucking manager! your ac sucks!” jeongguk exclaims pushing the bartender aside, sober people looks at him with a hint of judgement in their eyes. some are whispering that his insane but some didn't give any damn about him since they're enjoying their night.

this man is freaking insane, i didn't do anything but he's throwing all his anger on me! oh lord why did i do to deserve this cruel situation? the bartender, younghoon, cries mentally.  he already receives punches from the other and thankfully it isn't strong but it still hurts.

“so fucking hot” and again he starts to strip off his upper clothes receiving a whine from younghoon who aggressively scratches his head. he doesn't know what to do anymore, he tried everything. literally tried everything but no effect.

“this guy is so wild. where is his mylovesosweet? he's taking too long!” younghoon whispers under his breathe as he nibbles on his nails, it's a bad habit of him when he's extremely anxious.

he screams when suddenly he was thrown on the ground by the drunk man. he wince in pain, clutching his stomach that's been pushed in a strong strength of the other. the door suddenly swings open gathering people's attention and his. he sees a blond hair male storming his way to the jet black haired male, he grabs the plastered male's wrist and drags him out of the bar, leaving the bartender dumbfounded.

“he didn't even pay for his drinks...” he mumbles at verge the of crying. he's doomed, totally doomed. how pitiful.

taehyung's focus;

“this fucktard reeks alcohol” taehyung whines while dragging the heavy plastered male behind him, this scenario is quite familiar. he opens the shotgun's door and pushes jeongguk in and closed the door. he walks around and opens the driver's door and enters it.

“it's fucking hot you know?” then taehyung closes the door loudly. he looks at jeongguk who's now continuing stripping off his upper clothes. he stares at jeongguk, he's a little bit curious on how did the latter get all those bruises and wounds on his upper body. he snaps out of his trance—oh god if jeongguk's sober i bet he'll tell me i'm drooling over his body. he thought, which thankfully he isn't sober!

“oh god, jeongguk! stop!” taehyung yells stopping the other from stripping his clothes.

“fine babe as you say so.” and that's it. jeongguk stops and taehyung gotten back to his composure and starts the engine and the music automatically turns on.

come meet me in the hot tub girl

i'll bring the champagne and you just bring that body here

and we can do our thing

taehyung starts to drive as he bobs his head slightly, his favourite song is playing and it kinda helped his head cool. jeongguk on the other side does the same action with taehyung coincidentally it's his favorite song too.

“girl we can make sweet love all night till the sun shines on our face” jeongguk sings along to the song with his eyes closed which made taehyung little bit surprised, yeah little bit (jung)shook. he never thought jeongguk could sing according to his face (yeah judgemental tae it is) but from what he hears, jeongguk's voice is angelic, haimish and mellifluous to his ears.

taehyung is glad that jeongguk wasn't talking dirty despite he's completely drunk. he'd rather have jeongguk in druken state than the sobered one since he's quiet and actually listened to him earlier.

“taehyung, do you know your ABC’s? cause i wanna give you the 4th letter of the alphabet later” jeongguk groggily states while looking outside the window. okay, taehyung wants takes back what he have just said.

and all that's left is me kissing your lips

“this is going to be a long ass day” taehyung cries out shaking his head.

“taehyung... i think i'm going to throw up” and taehyung quickly halts his car making jeongguk slumps his head forward and hits the front. jeongguk groans in pain as he massage the area that is been throbbing in pain.

“GET THE FUCK OUT IMMEDIATELY! DON'T YOU DARE THROW UP IN HERE!” taehyung exclaims, voice lace with anger. he won't hesitate to throw the other outside and leave him in a quiet cold street in this time.