𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗧𝗘𝗡 : 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

currently taehyung is standing in front of jeongguk's apartment's door since taehyung doesn't really want jeongguk in his own house, he feels uncomfortable and has a paranoia about the latter invading his room or do something stupid and nasty.

“jeongguk the key?” he grunts as he adjust jeongguk who's surely secured and supported around his arms, he rolls his eyes, he wants to get over with this quickly. he'll definitely block jeongguk in all of his social medias and in his number. taehyung is holding jeongguk around his waist and back since he doesn't have the fucking power and strength to lift the other like a fucking muscle pig. he has a petit frame that can mistakenly female's but to be honest he tried gaining muscles but he ended up slacking and not continuing it. he loves food, who can resist food?

“inside my front pocket” jeongguk mutters softly, eyes lidded because of sleepiness knocking him off slightly but fights it so that taehyung couldn't struggle.

taehyung rolls his eyes as he pushed his slender hand inside the other's pocket and fished out the key. he inserts it in the hole and twists it once he heard the click he quickly unlocks the door and drops jeongguk on the ground.

jeongguk's apartment is exposed once taehyung turns the lights on and he is surprised how it looks like. it wanna makes him gag in all honesty.

it looks like a dumpster, jeongguk's apartment totally does look like one. there are condoms scattered on the floor, dusts are flying around and visibly sticks on the furnitures, his worn clothes are piled in the basket that taehyung guesses that it wasn't been washed for like 1 week or more since it looks like a mountain. there are dishes on the sink—basically there's a lot of dirt and unwanted things. taehyung can't stand examining all the corners of jeongguk's home. he shudders in disgust, what more if he look inside the latter's room? this us horrendous. disgusting place, how does jeongguk manage to live like this?

“fucking hell, taehyung” jeongguk groans loudly as he feels his head starts to throb. he crawls and tries to stand up but the pain is kicking in. taehyung turn around his heel and it strike him. he just remembers that  awful wounds and bruises on jeongguk's face and body. it is now clear, evident rather than earlier. he still can't helped to be curious and to wonder on what happened to jeongguk. taehyung runs to him and helps him to stand, he wants to punch and kick jeongguk for making it hard on him but he'll rather do it next time when the other is sober and without bruises and wounds.

jeongguk gags then immediately runs to his bathroom leaving taehyung utterly surprise, oh wow. the latter closes the apartment door while hearinh the audible sound of jeongguk's gagging. he looks around the apartment, he really couldn't stand to see how terrific it looks like. it's like a storm & tornado passed by.

“i think i'm sober now” taehyung looks to jeongguk who looks completely awful. it made him wrench a smile.

“jeongguk, shower up and i'll clean these mess. i can't really stand how dirty your apartment is” taehyung exclaims in dissatisfaction and distaste while pinching the bridge of his nose, only receive a chuckle from jeongguk.

“sure after i shower i'll help you. i'm sorry if this bothers you a lot, i don't usually clean my apartment so yeah” he shrugs like it's nothing to be disgusted and then disappears in the scene.

“this shithead is a fucking shameless person!” taehyung groans looking at the condoms laying on the floor. all scattered in places. taehyung tilts his head slightly and raise his both eyebrows.

“let's get started...” he says, he's not oblige to do this cleaning but seeing how mess jeongguk's apartment irks him. it is half an hour have passed taehyung manage to clean it the messy apartment. it became neat and clean unlike earlier, and yet still jeongguk wasn't finished showering.

taehyung wipes off a bead of sweat rolling on his temple as he scurry his way on jeongguk's bathroom door, he sides his body and placed his ear against the door. he hopes that jeongguk is already dead. kidding.

“yah jeongguk, are you dead?” he mutters knocking at the door, the door burst open and at the same time taehyung's knuckles collides on a semi wet hard rock-like chest, his ear ghosting over lips of the owner who emits a low growl. he screeches and scoots backwards.

he then sees jeongguk's whole figure, his upper body is definitely exposed. there are evident scars, fresh wounds and bruises which sends goosebumps washing through his whole body. taehyung looks up and he really can't fucking deny the fact that jeongguk looks like a fucking hot greek god. imagine or picture him, muscles flexed on his both arms—his biceps pops out even his veins as he ruffles his damp hair with a dry small towel (fuck me daddy) the realization hits him, he stops gawking over jeongguk's body when the aforementioned clears his throat.

“take a picture baby, it'll last longer” jeongguk throws a wink at him, he blinks his eyes quickly and before he could retort back, fast as lightning, jeongguk shoves him against the wall dropping the towel on the ground and strands of his jet black locks falls on his forehead some of it are creating droplets of water that slowly falls down one by one like a clock ticking.

“jeongguk don't make me kick your balls again. i'll make sure you won't be able to have children in the future.” taehyung barks at the other before he could push jeongguk away from him, the latter suddenly grabs his writs and slams it above his head.

“baby even if you do that we can't have children, you're a male and for sure it's quite impossible for you to have kids and if you want we can always adopt.” jeongguk chuckles hoarsely and close their proximity to the point where their lips almost touch. taehyung starts to thrash around while jeongguk's eyes were clouding with lust.

before taehyung could protest, jeongguk seal their lips together.