𝗣𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 : 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 & 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚.

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

jeongguk drags his lips down on taehyung's neck, nipping the other's skin. taehyung doesn't know what possessed him, he lazily wraps his arms around jeongguk's nape. he hang his head high and tilts it so that the other can access his neck properly. their bodies are burning in heat, wanting more and more each other's touch. making their sex drive insanely uncontrollable. taehyung wants more, oh god. it's been a while since he got laid, lust clouding his sane mind.

he sticks out his tongue pushing it on taehyung's skin, licking the spot where he wants to, nibbling and sucking the latter's skin, almost planting a hickey on the latter's neck.

“ngh” taehyung moans as he rakes his hand behind jeongguk's bare back creating circular motions then pushed his palms to press their bodies more. taehyung isn't supposed to like this, he is supposed to refuse this and but the burning sensation, the desire, the pleasure and the fucking arousal. it drives him insanely horny.

“oh god...” taehyung softly groans when jeongguk nips his sweet spot. he hears the latter smirk victoriously. his slender hands went up to gripped on jeongguk's jet black locks.

“ah, f-fuck s-stop” the blond exclaims loosening his grip on jeongguk's hair, there he snaps out from oblivion and the aforementioned didn't stop, still, enjoying devouring taehyung's neck with his feverish kiss. mindlessly, hands start to move on the blond's ass.

taehyung's heart rapidly beats it's like it has been chased by a predator and his heart was the prey, cheeks dusted with rosy tint.

“jeongguk” he croaks out pushing the other away. jeongguk chuckles and peppers his neck before pulling away.

“be right back baby” then after that, jeongguk left taehyung all flustered but minute gone passed. taehyung hurriedly leaves jeongguk's apartment without a goodbye. he's totally fucked in mind, he remembers his best friend and how jeongguk breaks jimin's heart and now he's into him? he wants to be devoured by the fucking land, he's embarrased totally embarrassed.

“you are absolutely ridiculous” taehyung states to himself as he stride his way to his car. he wants to slap his self for being tempted.

. . . .

mylovesosweet:
making out with you is
the biggest mistake i have ever done in my entire life.

sorry jeongguk, let's just forget
what happened earlier

i'm absolutely not in myself back there.
sent 8:01 am