Chapter 5- Fine, I'll Go

A/N: Hey :). How are you guys? Good... I hope..? So I met this really cool dude. His name's Tom J & he is freaking BEAUTIFUL :D ! We're texting a lot. So hopefully things go good. Anyways Here is Chapter 5. WARNING : THIS CHAPTER MIGHT SUCK BECAUSE I'M FOCUSED ON TEXTING TOM J & I GET DISTRACTED EASILY !

***********************************

"What do you mean you're here for me?" I ask.

"Well, she's adopting you now." Debby says.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"You're leaving with me. Go pack your stuff." The lady (Julie) says.

"Debby you're going to let her take me?!" I say.

"Yes. But we'll still see each other. You can stop by the tatoo palour anytime & you'll still be going to the same school as Gabe." Debby says.

I sigh & walk upstairs. I should've known I'd be leaving soon. I go to my room & pack all my stuff up.

"Where are you going?" A Gabe says making me jump.

"I'm leaving. Some lady adopted me & I have to go with her." I say.

"What if I want you to stay?" Gabe asks wrapping an arm around me.

"Now is not the time Gabe." I say pushing his arm off me.

"Will I ever see you again?" Gabe asks.

"Ask your mom." I say. Then I gather my stuff & dreadfully walk downstairs.

"Ready to go?" Julie asks me.

"Yup." I say.

I leave without saying goodbye & Julie says Goodbye.

We walk to her car, put my stuff in, get in, & drive off.

"So, are you okay with all of this?"

"WHY would I be okay with all of this?!" I exclaim.

"Hey, no reason to get loud." Julie says.

I roll my eyes & look out the window.

"I have a son. He goes to your school. He says he knows you." Julie says.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"You'll see." Julie says.

"But I hate suprises!" I whine.

"Too bad." Julie says smiling smugly.

After about 15 minutes, we pull up at this big white & green house. I get my stuff & get out the car. Julie unlocks the door to the house & leads me inside.

"My son is sleeping, so you'll have to find out who he is in the morning." Julie says.

I frown.

"Your room is upstairs, second door on the right. You should get some sleep, you can unpack tomorrow." Julie says.

I nod & mumble a goodnight before going upstairs to my new room. It's really big. It has red walls, black decorations, a queen bed in the middle of the room with red comforters & pillows, a chest of 6 drawers, a desk, a red office chair, a closet, & a door connected to the room. I wonder what it is. I walk over to the door & discover it's a bathroom. Wow i've never had my own bathroom before :).

I put my suitcase in the corner, put my phone on charge, & climed in bed drifting off into sleep.

**************

I wake up the next morning to someone shaking me softly. I open my eyes slowly to see Julie standing over me shaking me. She acknowledges I'm awake & stops shaking me.

"Time to get up, my love." Julie says.

I stretch & get out of bed.

"Why do you keep calling me your love?" I ask.

"I'll tell you one day. But not today. Now get ready for school." Julie says & then walks out.

I grab some clothes & head for the bathroom. I do my morning routine, take a shower, & get dressed. Today I wear light denim skinny jeans, a light blue graphic tee that says 'I'm cooler than you.' on the front, & light blue converse. I wear my light blue band braclets & put my hair up in a ponytail with a light blue headband. I gather my school stuff & walk downstairs to what i'm assuming was the kitchen. There I see Julie and ....... Skinner..? I walk further into the kitchen & Julie & Skinner notice me. Julie smiles & Skinner gives me the same unreadable facial expression he always does.

"Skinner?" I ask.

"Yup. Patrice, this is my son, Skinner." Julie says.

Skinner smiles & walks towards me. I look at him confused. He opens his arms for me to hug him & I reluctantly hug him. He hugs me back.

"You're mine." Skinner whispers in my ear making me shiver.

Then we pull out of the hug & Skinner walks away like nothing happened. I stand there in confusion.

"I should probably get to school now." I say.

"I'll come with you." Skinner says.

He gets his stuff, we both say goodbye to Julie, & walk to school.

About halfway through the walk I decide to talk to Skinner.

"What did you mean by what you said earlier?" I ask.

"Ask me again in the future & you'll find out." Skinner says.

He grabs my hand & interlaces our fingers as we walk into school. We get stopped by Gabe on the way to my locker.

"Patrice, what are you doing with him?" Gabe asks.

"He has a name, Gabe." I say.

"I know what his name is." Gabe says.

"I'm gonna go to my locker now. Later." Skinner says kissing me on the cheek & walking off.

I blush a little.

Gabe pins me up aganist my locker & has a dangerous look in his green eyes.

"I told you to stay away from him. Why can't you just listen to me?" Gabe exclaims.

"About this time yesterday you hated me & wanted me to go die. Now you want to protect me?!" I exclaim.

"I had to say I hate you to deny  my feelings." Gabe says.

"Feelings? What feelings?" I ask.

Gabe kisses me on the lips & says "Because I'm in love with you." Then he walks away without another word. I try to go after him but the crowd gets to large so I can't see where he went.

I went into my 1st period class & took my seat. Who would have ever thought Gabe would be in love with me...? He's got a lot of explainig to do..!