The New House.

Karlie's POV:

Was we all pulled up to Austin's place, I thought it was a condo, but it was a FREAKIN MANSHION!!!!!

"I thought you had a condo?" I asked
"As soon as mama told Rocco about the triplets, he bought us this! You like it!?"
"Like it, no.... Now love it, yes!!!!" Austin laughed at my excitement. We got out and got the boys out. They just stood there, with their mouths wide open, full of shock.

"It's already furnished, so we don't have to go and buy anything- I can't believe she's here." I looked were Austin was looking, and a girl got out running up to him trying to hug him.
"Austy, baby, I just want a hug."
"Camila, we are not together, we were never together, and never will be. I have three sons to take care of, with the mother that I love very much. You show up here again, and I'll call the cops." The girl just looked at me.
"MOMMY, MOMMY, MOMMY!!!!! There's a puppy!!!!" The boys ran up to me screaming. I just looked at Austin, seeing him smile. I than looked at the girl, just to see her speed off. Haha, you got nothing on me, b***h!!!!

Right now I'm in mine and Austin's room, and let me tell you....... THIS ROOM IS HUGE!!!!!!!
"Hey babe." Austin said while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I looked down at them, I still wonder why he got tattoos.
"Why'd you get them?"
"Get what?"
"Get the tattoos?"
"I don't know. But I know that I'm getting five more!"
"Of what, you don't need any more."
"I'm getting one of your name, Carter's name, Karstin and Dustin's names, and then one that says 'Family For First, and Always and ForEver'. When ever you decide to let me have a daughter, I'm going to get her name as well. I hope you know how much I love you and the boys? I really do, and please don't be mad.... But the tattoo artist is coming here, in about 20."
"One question."
"What's that babe?" He said was he sat down on the bed, and sat me on his lap.
"Can I get the family one too?" I looked into his eyes as he smiled.
"Yes baby, you can!"

So the tattoo artist got just got here, and Austin is telling him what he wants. I'll just tell him what I want when it's my turn.
"Mommy, what's daddy doing?" Dustin asked as he watched the artist put the design on Austin's rib cage.
"Yeah mommy, what's daddy doing?" Carter and Karstin asked.
"He's getting some new art!"
"Your mommies getting one too." Austin said. As soon as he said that, the artist asked me what I was wanting.
"What tattoo do you want?"
"The same family one he's getting, but on my wrist."
"Do you want it in a different style?"
"Yeah, cursive stanza."
"Okay."
"Okay, thank you."
"Babe, get it in the shape of a heart, on your hip." Austin said.
"I actually like that idea better. Can I get it that way, instead?"
"Yeah."
"Okay."

35 minutes later, Austin was done. Now it's my turn.
"Babe, it's your turn."
"Okay." I laid down on my back, and lifted my shirt up to my rib cage.
"Is this your first tattoo?" Austin asked.
"No."
"I'll have to see it then." Austin whispered in my ear.
"Them." I said as the needle interred my skin, send the ink into it. Austin just smirked, I bet he's trying to figure out what they are, and were they're at. Haha, I ain't tellin!!!