Mystery girl (Sabrina/you)

Your POV

"C'mon Y/N live a little," my roommate and best friend Cameron said while throwing an outfit to wear.

"Leave me alone Cami. College isn't all about partying and letting loose. We have responsibilities and not everyone is lucky to have parents pay for college tuition," I said while trying to get back to my essay.

She pouted while saying, "Really Y/N what happened to you. You were legendary when it came to girls and parties. You're no fun anymore."

"I'm an adult trying to survive in the real world. Maybe you should try it some time," I said feeling slightly agitated.

"Ew I hate that word. Please come for me just like the old days," She pleaded making me groan before grabbing my outfit.

"I better not regret this," I said glaring at her playfully.

"Yesss I knew you would give in this time. I promise you that you'll have the time of your life." Cameron cheered while smirking.

I'm hoping that this doesn't end up being like every other party I used to go to. I just got bored of them since all I did was get stupidly drunk and hit on girls. I'm obviously not the same person that I was in high school.

(A/N: your outfit obviously and Sabrina's outfit)

I walked out of the communal bathroom when I heard someone catcall and whistle

"Hey there," a voice said that made visible chills go down my back.

I turned around to look at them weirdly when I froze at the look of her. Wow she's so beautiful.

"Thanks stranger," she said while smirking. Fuck I said that out loud.

"Yea you're bad at talking in your head," She said deciding to check me out from head to toe.

I couldn't help but do the same and admire her features. From the dirty blonde wavy hair to the most bluest eyes I've ever seen to the fact that her lips look so soft and kissable. I kept trailing down her body and all I can think is wow.

"Do you go here?" I asked knowing that I would remember a face like her.

She smiled while saying, "No I'm visiting a friend of mine that goes here."

"Oh that's cool," I said secretly wanting to know more.

"What's your name cutie?" she asked while biting her lip making me stare at them as I lick mine unconsciously.

"Y/N Y/L/N and I'm sure you have a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl," I said trying to get back in the game. I feel this vibe between us that's so indescribable.

"I'm Sa—" She said before getting interrupted by Cameron.

"Y/N lets go we got a party to be at," Cameron said ignoring the girl in front of me.

"Really Cami," I said sounding slightly annoyed causing a melodious laugh to be heard in the background .

"Let's go. We don't have all night. Bye beautiful," she said to the mystery girl while dragging me away.

Damn it I never got her name. I'm going to kill Cameron later for this.

(Time Skip: At The Party)

When they say college parties are crazy they're right. I didn't know it was a frat party either but when we showed up to the place it was huge. Strobe lights were seen from blocks down and music could be heard so loud. The bass was thumping and people were making out or leaving together. Drinks and games were on one side while the dance floor was on the other. Sweaty bodies grinding against each other and having fun. It was hot in there with the place packed.I was having a few drinks making sure to take care of Cami and help her out.

"Cami I'm going to bathroom. I'll be back," I said with a drink in hand.

As I was making my way past the dance floor I spotted her. Drink in hand dancing with another girl who I assume is the friend she's visiting. She looks even more beautiful. Her body glistening while she's swaying her hips and letting loose.

I walked up to her and yelled over the loud music, "Hey beautiful!"

She turned around and yelled, "Y/N! I can't believe that we ended up at the same party!"

I laughed a bit at the fact that she was very buzzed.

"Come dance with me," She said while pulling me closer to her. We danced for a bit having fun, talking, and laughing like idiots. All of a sudden the song Wild Thoughts was playing throughout out the entire place.

"I love this song," she said loudly while singing along to it. Wow her voice is amazing. She could definitely have a career as a singer if she tried.

She turned around and pressed her back to my front as she started grinding down on me. My mind was all over the place. It felt like we were the only ones in this house.

She turned around and I pressed her flush against mine. Her eyes were a darker shade of blue and I was drowning in them.

"Follow me," she whispered in my ear before biting it roughly making me groan.

I took her hand in mine and let her drag me to a couch in the corner. She pushed me onto the couch and straddled my waist. I quickly brought her into a rough kiss making her moan. I smirked knowing I had a similar affect on her. I was gripping her waist while she ran her fingers through my hair. She ran her tongue across my lips asking for entry. I teased her by holding it off until she pulled back on my bottom lip making me moan as her tongue slipped inside my mouth. Her tongue found mine and she sucked on it making me grip her waist harder. I flipped us over so that she could be on the bottom. I took control and start grinding down on her a few times. I could tell she wanted this to go farther but before we could do more.

"Y/L/N! Isn't that the mystery girl that you were talking to earlier," Cameron said drunkly.

I pulled away groaning, "What do you need Cameron?" I asked getting off of mystery girl and holding her hand.

"I want to go," she said looking down.

"Why?" I asked but that wasn't enough so I raised her chin. "Hey Cami. What happened?"

She never wants to leave a party early and even if she did it was usually with someone else.

"Can we not talk about it right now. Just take me to our dorm," she said a bit more sternly.

"Ok meet me outside," I said as she nodded.

I turned back to mystery girl and she said, "It's fine. Can I have your number though?"

"Of course," I said while handing her my phone. She put in her number and called it before giving me back my phone.

"Bye cutie. Maybe sometime we can continue this over dinner," she said before pecking my lips and walking through the crowd of dancing college kids.

I looked at my phone and saw what she put as her contact name.

Sabrina😍💋

What a beautiful name for a girl like her. It definitely suits her. I smiled widely while making my way outside of the frat house. This party was definitely worth it.

THE END