Rules of Beautiful (Sabrina/You)

A/N: I thought of this amazing song by Jacob Whitesides and I suggest that you listen to it throughout the entire one shot or at least when they start thinking about each other.

Sabrina's POV
I decided to take Y/N up to this special ground site. You can view so much from that area. As you walk you stumble upon a water fall and lake. A few people only find this spot and come here from time to time. It's sort of where I get away from everyone.

"Wow this is amazing princess," she said while looking around. "You found this place on you're own?"

"Yea it's my quiet place and I wanted to share it with you," I said while grabbing her hand. I smiled at how it fit perfectly in mine. 

"Aw thank you," she said while sharing a chaste kiss.

"Ok so what do you want to do first," I asked while staring into her mysteriously Y/E/C eyes.

"Can we go for a swim?" she asked but before I could answer she stripped off her clothes and made her way to the lake diving into the water. 

I gawked at how beautiful she is and once she came up to the surface she blushed while saying, "Are you going to join me or do you need help?" 

"I-I-I don't need help," I said failing to hide my stutter as she laughed. 

"Aww my baby is all worked up," she teased while wiggling her eyebrows. 

I huffed playfully while taking off my clothes and when she wasn't looking my way I decided to cannonball in the water.

"Sabby!" she yelled while putting her hand on her heart. I swam closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. After a while of swimming and playing around we decided to dry off and eat. 

"Princess slow down you don't want to choke," she said while rolling her eyes at how quickly I was eating. 

"No I won't," I said with a mouth full of food while scowling slightly.

"God I'm dating a child," she said while laughing. 

"I'm older than you," I stated while pouting

"Yea by 2 months," she said while smiling. 

There was that laugh that I love so much. I know it's cheesy that it's my favorite thing aside from her voice but it's so amazing. She's so amazing. She treats me like a normal person. She would never lie to me. I don't like when she spoils me but it's sweet and so are the gestures. I just love her so much. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. It's funny that singing is my entire life and I love performing and making music for others but I wasn't truly living until she showed up in my life, I couldn't be more grateful. She calls me out on anything stupid I do making sure I don't get myself in trouble. I love the way that her mind works and how she has a way of seeing things so different from anyone I've ever met. I need her and I crave for her entire being. When she rants and starts rambling it's the cutest thing in the world. She's someone that I can never let go.

Your POV

She's so adorable right now. If I could have a picture of what she looks like right now I would die. She's just so perfect and I can't get enough of her. She's so down to earth and kind hearted in more ways than one. I love her for opening up to me and showing me sides of her not a lot of people get to see. It's just so unreal that she would be with me. Sabrina Carpenter, amazing singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, and overall human being. The way she expresses herself and seeing it gives me chills. She has a very old soul. Sabrina has and always will have my heart. I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved her. Beautiful isn't enough to describe her physically and mentally. She's more than beautiful, gorgeous, pretty, you name it. She can make me smile within a second and her ocean eyes could surely make me cry when she looks at me a certain way. Sometimes there's a bit of self doubt or insecurities but I don't why if she doesn't need to change who she is in my eyes. I can't stand it when she does that. But if I have to remind her than I'll do it. She deserves happiness and needs someone that will turn this world upside down for her. In general she's a huge softie and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. 

I snapped out of my daze and noticed Sabrina looking at me, "Stoppp."

"No," she said while smiling widely. "I need to appreciate a true work of art."

"You're so cheesy sometimes," I said while bringing my hands up to cover my face.

She removed them and said, "I know you secretly love it."

"Maybe," I say while laying down on the blanket. Not too long after she joined me and rested her head on my shoulder . We stayed like that for a long time. Just admiring the blue sky in each others presence.

THE END.  I don't know how I forgot to say that in my last one shot but I'm sure you were able to tell.