The Escape Plan

~Hazel~

The guards were rounding up the " test subjects " for tonight and me and Paige were in that group.

All I had to do was give the signal and we were off.

Bang ! Bang ! Bang !

" Lancaster ! Foster ! Let's go ! "

We had on layers of clothes. We couldn't bring our bags. Others were already being lead to the safe house by Torrance and Shane.

All that was left was us. and our group of 6.

As we walked down the hall, others in our group watched as I gave the signal.

Scratch behind the ear.

Then, we began the attack.

1 by one the were wolves shifted, fangs popped out, and light was formed on the Fae's hands.

The guards, out numbered, tried to fight back but failed. The last guard of the three was over powered and as soon as we heard the snap of his neck, we had to move and move fast.

Speed, muscle, and violence is how we escaped. Now to make our way to the safe house.

~Torrance~

Me, Shane, and all the others are here at Hazel's old Mansion. Where she and her family lived before she was taken.

She came home one night after hanging with us, only to find both her parents dripping with blood on the stairway. the her little brother stabbed to death on hallway floor.

They were waiting for her in her room when she got there. she tried to fight back but was brutally beat by the guards.

We hadn't seen her in a while and when we came to check on her, we were taken as well.

I'm surprised she hasn't gone insane. she still can't stand the sight of blood, which is sort of weird because she is a vampire. but she lives off of regular food.

It was her idea to come here, even after the traumatizing event.

Just thinking about it makes me sick.

I didnt realize how long i was just staring until Shane laid a hand on my shoulder and screamed my name.

" Torrance ! Hey are you ok ? You've been staring at the floor for like 10 minutes..."

" I'm fine. has everyone found their rooms ? "

He looked at me strangely

".... Umm.. yea they're all asleep. Hazel and Paige won't be here until late. you should get some sle-"

" No. I'm gonna stay up and wait for them. you can go to bed. it'll be like patrol. " I have him a chuckle.

" no... I'll stay up too. I wouldn't feel right leaving you alone."

" Alright. suit yourself. " I sat back on the couch.

~Hazel~

We're about 5 minutes away from the house, and I keep smelling this intoxicating scent.

My wolf keeps telling me to go toward it but I have to lead the others home first.

Maybe I'll go and look tomorrow...

5 mins later 1:45 am

We arrived to the house and as I walked inside I was smushed in a hug from my 3 best friends.

T- I'm so glad you guys are ok. i was starting to worry.

S- You did it ! we're free !

P- I'm so happy to be out of that place.

I start to laugh. as I take in my surroundings. all the blood is gone. I can feel tears at the brim of my eyes. but I blink them away.

" hey guys. it's late and I'm tired. let's go to bed and we'll talk about everything tomorrow. Goodnight. "

I walk upstairs to my parents room, change into one of my dad's t shirts and lay on the bed and sob as I slowly drift to sleep....

3:24 am

My eyes shoot open as I hear shuffling around outside.

There's that smell again.

It's smells like Old Spice and Pine..mmmm

Wait. what's happening.

I get up and make sure not to wake Anyone as I creep downstairs closer toward the delicious scent.

Pass the dining room, through the hallway, and slowly into the living room...

And there, on my couch, lies a Man with black hair, wearing dark blue jeans, no shirt, and very muscular.

I stare at him bewildered trying to think of why this man was in my living room staring at me...

But all my mind could process was

Mate...