Hell

Okay not exactly what I wanted for the picture but here it is| chapter 5
-----------------------------
I chew up the cake quickly as they both chuckle and look at the dog still sitting by the door. "I've seen you've met Persyus." James points out while scratching the dog behind the ears. "Oh you mean big scary dog?" My reply makes Alec roll his eyes and walk into the kitchen.

"Are you mentally incapable?" I frown at the mean ass guy in front of me. He pauses and looks down at the half eaten cake. "IS THAT MY CHOCOLATE CAKE?!" His thunderous voice shrieks. Just to show that I don't care whose cake it was, I take another fork full and shovel it into my mouth.

He screams and does weird movements between the cake and I with his hands. "Are you mentally incapable?" I retort using his words against him. "James! How is this mortal," pointing at me, "your chosen one, she's eating my cake!" James walks up to Alec, chuckling and patting Alec's shoulder. "I like her, and besides you don't need that whole cake anyway, your shirts are looking a bit tight." Alec's face falls as he runs somewhere, presumably the bathroom. "I am not fat!" He runs back out to see Ana laughing.

The only three words I caught were 'mortal' and 'chosen one' I look at James who senses it and looks down at me with a smile. "Okay, question time!" I yell shoving another bite of cake into my mouth, not oblivious to the grumbling Alec.
"First off why are we," pointing at Ana and myself, "here? And secondly, what did Alec mean when he said 'mortal' and 'chosen one'?" I interrogate using quotation marks. The smile slides of James' face as Ana nods her head in approval. "Story time!" He mimics me which I deadpan at. He leads us into the living room.
Ana and I are one couch facing both Alec and James. "Let me start out with, we didn't actually plan on kidnapping you." Ana snorts at the statement.
My thoughts exactly.

"We are, um," he looks at Alec who motions him to go on. "Gods, and you two are our chosen ones." There's a pause and then both of us girls break out in laughter.
The two guys or should I say Gods look at each other before Alec stands up and roughly grabs my arm causing me to stand up. "Don't do it brother." James warns, but there is no warning this brute. "She needs to learn James." With that said he swings open the front door and pushes me out.
I look up to see what he means. There in the distance is an orange glow and agonizing screams leading to a pitch black sky, not a star or moon in sight. I see two black obsidian gates blocking the houses entrance with the letter H on top.

I'm literally in hell, and one of these guys is the owner to this kingdom. I am so screwed.
-----------------------------
So how is it so far? Who do you think is the king of hell? Share your thoughts.

Please vote, comment, and share!!