OUR RED-HAIRED ASSASSIN

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, do it!" Dad encouraged him. Idiot. "I don't know what you're gonna do though!"

"Knowing Luffy, it'll be something childish!" I commented, smiling, knowing he'd get annoyed at what I'd said, but he just looked more determined and lowered the dagger to his face with it pointed at him. This made all of us dead silent, wondering what he would do next. He jabbed himself with the dagger on his left cheek right under his eye, making us all gasp in shock and him shout out in pain.

"You idiot! What are you doing!" Dad yelled at the now crying and injured young boy.

BARATIE ARC

After Luffy had calmed down, we took him back to the bar with Makino to clean the cut, and Luffy was his usual self again, sort of as if he was trying not to cry. "Cheers, guys!" My Uncles all toasted with drinks in their hands.

"To Luffy's guts and our great journey!" One of the crew members cheered as they all drank and ate.

"Cheers!" We all cheered along as the others tried to eat and drink. Dad and I sat at the bar, with Luffy sitting between us as we ate.

"Oh, it didn't hurt at all!" Luffy lied as tears were threatening to spill from his eyes.

"That's a lie. Don't do such a stupid thing." Dad scolded him.

"It's not a lie!" Luffy argued back, which was just stupid. "I'm not scared of getting hurt! " He pleaded again with my Dad, but it wouldn't work. "Take me on your next voyage! I wanna be a pirate too!"

"As if you could ever be a pirate!" Dad told him with a smile on his face. "It's a fatal flaw for a pirate to be an anchor!"

"I'll be okay as long as I don't fall out of the ship! Also, Dakota can't swim either, and she goes with you." Luffy argued, jumping off his stool and clenching his little fists.

"Yeah, but I'm the Captain's daughter, and he's too protective of me." I reasoned, looking over at him, thinking about someone else too.

"Yeah, well, I'm good at fighting too! I'm well trained, so my punches are like a pistol!" Luffy declared as he gave a punch, but Dad wasn't impressed.

"Pistols? Oh, really?" He asked with no enthusiasm as usual as he teased Luffy.

"What's that mean?!" Luffy yelled at him, offended by Dad again; they were always like that.

"Luffy!" My Uncles called out to him, gaining his attention as he looked at them approaching us.

"You're in such a bad mood!" Uncle Sean asked as he and some others joined and approached us.

"Have fun at whatever you're doing!" Yasopp exclaimed, too again drunk like the rest of the crew.

"Yes! Being a pirate is fun!" Uncle Roo added on.

"The sea is broad and vast!" Uncle Bee gleamed.

"We're travelling various islands!" As Uncle Duke said, then Uncle Sean kicked Uncle Teppei in the face.

"Above all, we're free!"

"Uncles, don't teach him such silly stuff", I scolded them as I stood before them, and they all bowed their heads to me.

"Sorry, Princess, but it's the truth. Right?" Uncle Roo sulked.

"Princess, why not take him on just one voyage?" Uncle Dai asked me.