- I know it's hard Lilou, but like you said it's another day. Gillian lightly arcs her eyebrows while scoffing before nodding. I pass my hand behind her head to pull her closer to me. I kiss the top of her head when my phone buzzes off. I have to take it, Honey.

- Yeah, whispers my daughter while standing up. And I have to go drink an animal blood bag or otherwise I'll just sleep all day, I chuckle to her statement as she exits my bedroom. I answer my phone since I saw that it's Elena calling me.

Damon's P.O.V.

I follow Stefan who is rushing down the stairs while explaining me what happened at the Gilbert's house last night.

- Isobel just showed up at their front doorstep, tells me Stefan as we almost reach the bottom of the stairs.

- What's she doing here? I ask my brother, frowning confused. The both of us arrive at the bottom of the stairs and start adventuring ourselves in the corridor.

- I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out, he answers me when Katherine blocks our way, her arms crossed over her chest.

- I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here, comments the vampire brunette while looking seriously at the both of us.

- What? Why? Asks my baby brother, frowning confused to the mother of my niece as I do the same.

- It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb, responds Katherine.

- You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed, I remind her with venom in my voice.

- I did what I had to get out of the tomb, responds Katherine madly at me. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance, the vampire turns around but Stefan stops her.

- What do you know?

- I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you, she points at the two of us with a smirk. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better, Katherine turns to Stefan. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart.

- Tell you what, answers my brother while turning to me. Why don't you, uh... Call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep, I nod and Stefan was about to leave when Katherine stops him at her turn.

- Gillian went to Caroline's if you ever wonder where she's at, smiles humorlessly the brunette as Stefan turns around, frowning.

- How do you know where she went to? Questions confused, Stefan.

- I heard her talking on the phone with Blondy vampy, I roll my eyes before frowning to her. Stefan shakes his head.

- Well, thanks for telling me, but now, I don't want you to listen to my daughter's conversations with her friends. They are private, Katherine scoffs and shakes her head while Stefan exits the boarding house. The vampire brunette and I exchange a glance, frowning upset and madly at each other, before walking away to another room.

Elena's P.O.V.

- Hey. Is she up yet? Asks Alaric as he enters the house. I just opened the door for him.

- She won't come out of her room, I explain him while closing the front door.

- What'd you tell her? Questions the teacher as the both of us are looking up at the top of the stairs.