Zayn Malik 3

The backstage time was over and all the girls got their pictures signed and stuff while Whitney waited so she could say good bye. The last two girls where ushered out of the room so Whitney walked to the boys.

"Hi" She said awkwardly. ''I just wanted to thank you for this awesome experience. It was amazing."

"Aww your leaving? What about the concert?" Niall whinned while he pulled out a bag of chips.

"Its impossible to score concert ticket for you guys!! They where sold out instantly!" Whitney explained.

"Well why cant she sit on the side of backstage so she can watch us?" Zayn asked.

"Brilliant!!" Harry smiled, "let go get her the comfyest chair we can find!"

Whitney smiled, "you don't have to.... I'm okay, meeting you like this was awesome enough."

"We insist!" Louis smiled.

She laughed and they all walked over to backstage. The opening act was on so they only had a few minutes till show time. She waved good bye to the boys as they went into their dressing rooms. Zayn stayed back for a moment though.

"Um could I get your opinion on what I should wear first?" He asked.

"Don't you have people for that?" She laughed.

"Yeah but none of us wear it in the right order unless we are supposed to be matching."

"Well I guess I couold help"

He smiled, grabbed her hand and pulled her into the room. Their was rows and rows of clothes to pick from. Her eyes instantly went to a red and white hoodie with black pants. He smiled and realised what she was staring at.

"Thats my favourit out fit too."

"Well thats what you should wear first!" She laughed.

Suddenly his face went serious. "Thank you." He said slowly walking forwards.

"Your welcome" she said doing the same.

As soon as their body's where inches apart Zayn leaned down and kissed her softly. It lasted only for a second because it was interrupted by a knock at the door telling him it was show time. He stood back and she felt dizzy. His lips where so soft and lush. He walked out leaving her speechless. Suddenly Niall walked in and saw her standing there.

"Is there a problem?" He asked.

"No..." She croaked.

"Well I just need to steal something for zayn so after I find it I will take you to your chair you highness." He joked and went to Zayn's closet full of shoes. "He has cooler ones than me!" He laughed.

They walked out together and he took her to a chair where she had a side view of the stage. 

"Will this work?'' He smiled

"Yes thank you so much." She smiled back.

She like Niall, he was someone she could be really good friends with. He came back moments later with Harry and she saw the other three on the other side. "One, two, three!" someone said from behind them and they skipped skipped onto the stage followed by around of applause. Zayn looked over at her and she smiled a bit and for a moment so did he but then he started singing with the others 'One Thing'.

Finally it was the half way point and they had a break. Naill came running out right past her and went to get food. Harry said hi then went to his dressing room. Liam waved and went to get water. Louis smiled and kept walking. Zayn stopped and started talking to her.

"So how was it so far?" He asked

"Really great, you guys have a lot of talent!"

"Thanks" he winked and left.

Her heart fluttered and before she knew it, the concert started again. They started singing 'I Want' and Whitney got up to get a snack from some where. She walked around backstage until she found a door that led to the concession room. She found a ice cream stand and got a cup of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles. Before she could even get back to the back stage door, Zayn came running out.

"Oh there you are! I just wanted to check to see where you went." He blushed obviously embaressed.

"Well I'm fine, thank you but you have a million fans in there waiting for you to go back on!"

"Actually Harry is in the middle of a speech on how awesome it was for us to get together" He laughed.

"Well then lets go! I want to hear it" She smiled and grabbed his hand and locked her fingers with his.

By the time they got back, Harry was done so Zayn had to go back on stage to sing their last song, 'What makes you beautiful'. 

Liam began, "You're insecure. Don't know what for. Your turning heads when you walk through the doo-oo-oor. Don't need make-up. to cover up. Being the way that you are in enough!"

Harry sang his part and just before the course Niall ran off the stage toward Whitney and grabbed her hand.

"Come on!!" He smiled.

They ran on the stage together and he let go, to go sing with the others. Liam walked up while singing and shoved her lightly toward the center of the stage. The boys all stood beside her as they finished the course then broke away as Zayn started his part. He stood to face her and began to sing.

"So C-come on. You got it wrong. To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong. I don't know why. You're being shy. And turn away when I look into you're eye-ey-eyes."

He grabbed her chin so she was looking him strait in the eyes. Then they both smiled and he skipped away joining the others in the course.

Once they finished the song Liam stepped towards her. "This young lady was our contest winner! So next time you want to spend a day with us, listen in on the radio for a chance!!" He smiled and they waved good bye to the audience. Once behind the stage again they all gave each other hugs in congratulations.