One Direction 2

The sun went down and the boy's took the girls out for a night tour. They showed them the city lights and after wards took them to a restaurant. They went for Italian and they all ordered spaghetti with bread sticks. Berta and Liam played footsies under the table and Rose and Niall held hands. The rest just sat there smiling and having the times of their lives.

"Do you guys remember the first night you guys met Berta?" Liam asked.

The boys all nodded.

"Well lets go get our bathing suits and do that again! Lets relive that day!" He smiled at Berta who was blushing like crazy.

"Lets do it!" Whitney smiled. "That sounds like so much fun!"

They drove back to the hotel and pulled on their bathing suits. Alice had a Blue bikini that brought out the blue in her eyes, Whitney had a yellow one that looked stunning on her, Keana had a purple one with a flower on the hip, Rose had one with roses on it, and Berta had one that was brown with pink polka dots.

The boys knocked on their room doors and held out their hands. The girls pretended to curtsy and took their hands. Once they were back in the car they turned on a Karaoke version on One Thing. They sang together and the girls joined in as well. After a few songs they arrived at a boat dock and asked a man for the biggest and brightest boat her had! He led them to the end of the dock where a large sail boat floater in the water. It had seats all around a table in the back and a cabin in the front to steer. The boys paid the man and they all got on.

"All right!" Berta said as she sat down. "On my first night we played Truth or Dare! Who wants to start?"

Louis shot up his hand and spoke, "Harry, truth or dare?"

''Dare!" Harry raised his eyebrow as if he were challenging him.

"I Dare you to..... Go swim and get this!" Louis said and held out a shoe.

"You're joking right?" Harry laughed.

"Nope!" Louis said as he threw the shoe out into the ocean. 

Harry took off his shirt and dived in. Keana went and watched him as he swam all the way to the shoe. They all clapped as he grabbed it and started swimming back. Suddenly he dropped and went under the water. They all waited for him to get up but they couldn't see him.

"You don't think..." Keana started but before she could finish Louis and Liam dove in and she followed after. They started treading water and looked around.

"Harry!!!" Keana yelled. Suddenly something grabbed her foot and pulled her under. It dragged her to the other side of the boat then let go. She pulled her head above the surface and saw Harry smiling at her like and idiot. She laughed quietly as he dove back in pulled down Louis. Liam started freaking out and Alice dove in to help look for Louis. When Louis and harry got to Keana they all burst out laughing uncontrollably. The others ran to the other side of the boat and started laughing to. Liam and Alice didn't look to happy but eventually they started laughing too.

They  all got back on the boat and it was Harry's turn to ask someone. He looked at Whitney and smiled devilishly.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Truth" she smiled.

"Is this the funnest thing you have ever done!?"

"Yep!" She replied. "Now Rose, truth or dare?"

"Dare!'' Rose smirked.

"Alright I dare you to go into the cabin for five minutes but first turn out the lights and then you can turn them back on and come back out!" Whitney grinned ear to ear.

"Its not like I'm afraid of the dark!" Rose laughed and went inside.

"Alright now two of us lay on the ground and we will put ketchup on you for fake blood. The rest of us will all go hide on the other side of the cabin and we will see what she does!" Whitney explained while grabbing ketchup from the mini fridge that Niall had put food in. Alice laid on the floor with Zayn and the others sprayed them with ketchup. Whitney, Keana, Berta, Harry, Liam, Louis and Niall ran and hid.

"Poor Rose! You guys are so mean!" He tried not to laugh.

Rose finished counting to sixty three times then came out and saw her two dear friends lying on the floor covered in blood! She screamed and ran over to Alice and checked her pulse. It was still strong and so was Zayn's. They must have just gotten attacked! She yelled for the others but they stayed hidden.

Niall pointed to the ketchup and Keana prayed him with it. He dropped to the ground and started crawling to Rose coughing and choking. Alice ran to his side and started screaming at him.

"Wake up!!!! Your okay!! I will call for help." She cried then noticed an odd smell. She lifted her hand that was covered in blood and smelled it. Ketchup! She grinned at Niall.

"Good one! You guys win!"

The others came back laughing and punched her playfully in the arm.

"Well maybe we should clean these guys up?" Berta grinned and winked to the others.

They tried to grab the others to throw them into the water but as they reached for them, they sprayed them in the face with Ketchup! After a big ketchup war the all jumped in the water and cleaned themselves up.